Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forget MON

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 am

If he was a real affordable contenter, he would have been appointed by now. Those who know about recruitment know that people that are headhunted dont need to be interviewed.

Re: Forget MON

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:24 am

Whether he comes to us is down to him. I hear that the club are deadly serious about it and he is the first choice.

I presume the interviews for other candidates are just in case O'Neill doesn't fancy the job :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am

This isn't as far off as a lot of people think! We are not too far apart on his salary and he is intrigued by the challenge down here! If we can persuade him and back him I actually think we are in with a shout! Granted it's a long shot but we at least have to bust a gut trying!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:43 am

Jimbo27 wrote:This isn't as far off as a lot of people think! We are not too far apart on his salary and he is intrigued by the challenge down here! If we can persuade him and back him I actually think we are in with a shout! Granted it's a long shot but we at least have to bust a gut trying!

How do you know this ^

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:This isn't as far off as a lot of people think! We are not too far apart on his salary and he is intrigued by the challenge down here! If we can persuade him and back him I actually think we are in with a shout! Granted it's a long shot but we at least have to bust a gut trying!

How do you know this ^

Maybe Carl told him! :P

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:25 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:

How do you know this ^

I have my sources! It's by no means a done deal, and there are other candidates in the mix, but he's in the running, which Is a lot more than some were hoping for! Will just have to wait and see!