Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Intresting "Rumour"

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:25 am

i heard today that if/"When" the West Ham take over is completed Sullivan is looking to invest into cardiff Along with TG and co.
can anybody confirm this as its only a rumour.
personally i would like this because he has spent money where he has been, and with VT and TG along side to sort out the debts side of things for the moment i think it would be a dream team
:ayatollah:

Re: Intresting "Rumour"

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 am

To be honest I can't stand sullivan and wouldn't want him near our club!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:31 am

personally i dont like the guy. but im not going to say no to his money :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:38 am

bluebird7291 wrote:i heard today that if/"When" the West Ham take over is completed Sullivan is looking to invest into cardiff Along with TG and co.
personally i would like this because he has spent money where he has been, and with VT and TG along side to sort out the debts side of things for the moment i think it would be a dream team

Change the name of the club to Birmingham and the initials VT and TG to one of SB, SH or PR and you have a message which could have been posted at any time in the last twelve years - I wouldn't get too excited if I was you.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 am

bluebird7291 wrote:i heard today that if/"When" the West Ham take over is completed Sullivan is looking to invest into cardiff Along with TG and co.

Sullivan has 'previous' for saying such things....

Never has a man had so many 'my clubs'

First there was Brmingham, then the "I'll take over my beloved home town club (Cardiff)" followed by "the team I truly loved as a kid growing up in the East End" (and I thought he was a Kairdiff kid?? :roll: )

Simply NOT going to happen, so end of thread....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 am

I can confirm that this is a rumour, which you appear to have started! ;) :) :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 am

This story always does the rounds a couple times a year.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:23 am

First of all he is a City fan then it was he has always been an Iron. Sound like f*cking Daya to me :lol: :lol: Hang on these two could be the same :o :D