Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Curbishley spot

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:31 am

I am 99% sure that he was in the car behind mine in a queue of traffic around 11.15 this morning on the Ely Link Road. I thought I was mistaken when the car left at Culverhouse Cross with mine, but I did see it turn in the direction of the Copthorne (Unless it was going to McDonalds!). He has to stay somewhere, I suppose.

Re: Curbishley spot

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:33 am

bluebird58 wrote:I am 99% sure that he was in the car behind mine in a queue of traffic around 11.15 this morning on the Ely Link Road. I thought I was mistaken when the car left at Culverhouse Cross with mine, but I did see it turn in the direction of the Copthorne (Unless it was going to McDonalds!). He has to stay somewhere, I suppose.

What formation was he using ?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:29 pm

surely interviews would be conducted at the hq in the vale, any managers staying in hotels would then surely stay at the vale hotel,

if it is a higher profile manager , im sure they would come down and back in same day....

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:36 pm

He could of been popping in B&Q Chief. Famous people do need to do that now and again. :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 pm

[quote="Nuclearblue"]He could of been popping in B&Q Chief. Famous people do need to do that now and again. :lol: :lol
:lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:48 pm

I have a contact at the club who has a contact at McDonalds at Culverhouse X (he has red hair and big yellow shoes and dungarees) who said he knows the bloke cleaning the windows at McDonalds who said he spotted him going into PC World for a new printer cartridge. A colour one so my contact at Pizza Hut was told by a bloke who works in Marks and Spencer who's Uncle works out the back in PC World

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:54 pm

also the chef at kfc drive through saw him while sliding the chicken pieces across the car park floor before coooking them, he said he was driving around and around culverhouse cross as he didnt know whoch lane to get in...