Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CAN WE ALL GET BACK TO GET EXCITED ABOUT "

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Having a New Manager Announced within days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets talk about Our Future and New players coming etc.

To me Dave Jones going is a Start of a New Era and I can only Applaud the Malaysians for getting Rid of him within days of him Failing once again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

NOW ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ' CAN WE ALL GET BACK TO GET EXCITED ABOUT "

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Having a New Manager Announced within days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How soon do you think they will announce our new manager? I hope they take their time with the new appointment, Im sure Vincent Tan and TG will want the right man in to do the job :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Having a New Manager Announced within days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To me Dave Jones going is a Start of a New Era and I can only Applaud the Malaysians for getting Rid of him within days of him Failing once again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 pm

when do you think they'll annouce Di Matteo? :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 pm

I can't wait for us to get a manager that will inspire the players and the crowd. We are the 12th man and can make all the difference this season! Blooooooobirds!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 pm

gabbs wrote:

How soon do you think they will announce our new manager? I hope they take their time with the new appointment, Im sure Vincent Tan and TG will want the right man in to do the job :ayatollah:

I think theyll have to act pretty quickly as the new man will need time to get players in and pre season training is only 4 wks away.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:39 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
gabbs wrote:

I think theyll have to act pretty quickly as the new man will need time to get players in and pre season training is only 4 wks away.

yes I was thinking maybe as soon as the start of next week, being monday/tuesday then getting a start on building the team our new manager wants.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:39 pm

we should hear by the start of next week surely ...

im an eager beaver at the mo..

as the transfer window has recently opened do you think we will actually pay a fee for any players, or will we snap up some of the free agents...

wot about jay spearing for liverpool? with gerrard coming back from inj, aquillani returning and rumours of liverpool looking at players like scott parker etc.. surely he will struggle to make the bench..

he has improved alot since his loan spell at leicester ...

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:40 pm

I think the Club are playing a blinder here!

It seems Bellamy has had a say in who he rates and who he would like
here. So there's your football brain, he's very shrewd.

As you posted before, its the managers that want the job and not vice versa.

We are now a very saleable Club.

All these potential managers will be looking round the ground imagining another
tier and an extra 8000 seats.... they will all be aware that we have more or less
sold out of Season tickets for next season, even after failing to go up.

All we need now is to match our ambition to the right feller!!!

And there seems to be no shortage of the right candidates applying :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:44 pm

when are we thinking the new man will be announced? Gotta be next week some time?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Im hoping the club announce over the weekend! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 pm

I really hope we give the new manager time to settle in, infact whoever it is we should give at least one season to get used to us, nobody wants us to go up more than me but I guess it will take some time! It will be crazy to starting shouting .......... out come November/December.(Even if we dont agree with the selection)

P.S. I predict 2nd place for us next season! :P

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Bang up for the new campaign to start already...although its ruining my output in work checking this site every 5 mins for news! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Can't wait for the fixtures to come out. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:04 pm

i think we are all waiting for the first real sign of a genuine rebuild,i know jones going was the start,but i think many like me want to see who comes in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Hopefully nothing but positive vibes from now on. The quicker the season starts the better. Once again the focus will be on Wales'best supported club, and not the one-season wonder relegation fodder of the delusional peasants

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 pm

my mood is definately pickin up right now nothing matters to me at the moment other than watching the rebuilding process take place at our beloved club.already buzzing for the new season.new manager,fresh start and genuine fans cheering on the boys because lets be honest were bound to lose a few plastics that were in it only for the prem.us city fans do bounce back well after all the heartache weve endured over the years dusting ourselves off and renewing hope comes automatically once the pain has settled. onwards and upwards indeed :ayatollah: :D

Re: " CAN WE ALL GET BACK TO GET EXCITED ABOUT "

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:51 pm

THIS IS THE TYPE OF ATTITUDE WE SHOULD ALL HAVE, MISERABLE GUTS HAS GONE :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CAN WE ALL GET BACK TO GET EXCITED ABOUT "

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:52 pm

it doesnt seem the same anymore with nobody for us to moan about :lol: