Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forensic Accountants ?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm

What can they find this time ?

In 2006 I remember when Alan Whitely drew up all the documentation that the following people signed it all off, AW, PG,MI and SB , PR -

In 2010 the Malaysians again did full due diligence as we were told .

So what can they find different to those events ?

Sorry If I'm a little behind track only just arrived back UK and trying to catch up with latest event , Club Statements etc.

Re: Forensic Accountants ?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Lets hope they find out we owe sam/ pmg and the rest of them f**k all :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:11 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Lets hope they find out we owe sam/ pmg and the rest of them f**k all :lol:

Be nice !! but I can't see what they think will be different than last time unless there are some more angles or something . Clearly they dont want to pay anything and are looking at all avenues - was just interested in what peoples thoughts were what extra they could possibly find?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Daya
My view is if Langston is then guilty of anything then nearly All our current directors are without a doubt as they were part of the signing of and the agreements, interesting times ahead.

Now looking forward to who our new manager is :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Daya wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Lets hope they find out we owe sam/ pmg and the rest of them f**k all :lol:

Be nice !! but I can't see what they think will be different than last time unless there are some more angles or something . Clearly they dont want to pay anything and are looking at all avenues - was just interested in what peoples thoughts were what extra they could possibly find?

Daya think smoke and mirrors because in my opinion why make any statement about historical creditors at this moment, why mention no agreement has been reached with Langston because of the stance of SH.

Maybe if you look through the smoke and around the mirrors you'll find the real message behind this statement and that is that SH will not be returning as Director of Football or any other capacity.

Why not just say that and save the rest of the nonsense. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:22 pm

castleblue wrote:
Daya wrote:

Daya think smoke and mirrors because in my opinion why make any statement about historical creditors at this moment, why mention no agreement has been reached with Langston because of the stance of SH.

Maybe if you look through the smoke and around the mirrors you'll find the real message behind this statement and that is that SH will not be returning as Director of Football or any other capacity.

Why not just say that and save the rest of the nonsense. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

castle

the statement does state that sam will not be coming back to the club in any of the roles you have stated.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:29 pm

steve davies wrote:castle

the statement does state that sam will not be coming back to the club in any of the roles you have stated.

I agree so why all the other nonsense about historical creditors as you have rightly stated on another thread there has been a lot of talk on this messageboard and in the echo recently about SH wanting to return.

The statement could have just said the board would like to clarify the situation regarding any possible return to the club of SH and then give it the it's not going to happen.

In my opinion thats the smoke and mirrors put the real message inside another message classic stuff if you ask me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Daya wrote:What can they find this time ?

In 2006 I remember when Alan Whitely drew up all the documentation that the following people signed it all off, AW, PG,MI and SB , PR -

Sorry If I'm a little behind track only just arrived back UK and trying to catch up with latest event , Club Statements etc.

steve

if you were going to take full control of the business and that involved a 24 million debt run up by someone else would you not ask for justification of this debt before signing it off.
As i understand it they have requested documentation for certain elements of that loan and it has not been forthcoming.
this time they are looking to account for the spending of the 24 million in sams stewardship.
We both know now steve that the langston connection has been made and we both know where they are going with this.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:32 pm

In no particular order...

FIFA
Blatter
Agents
Money
Agents
Money
FIFA
Warner
etc, etc, etc

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:19 pm

All BS .. just another delaying tactic to pretend they are concerned about the future of the club .. we will see their intentions when we know the new manager and the transfer kitty. :?:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 pm

steve davies wrote:

steve

if you were going to take full control of the business and that involved a 24 million debt run up by someone else would you not ask for justification of this debt before signing it off.
As i understand it they have requested documentation for certain elements of that loan and it has not been forthcoming.
this time they are looking to account for the spending of the 24 million in sams stewardship.
We both know now steve that the langston connection has been made and we both know where they are going with this.

Evening mate .

I would have checked it all out before even investing in the first place mate to be honest.

I just find it strange they didnt do it before - yea of course we know whey going with it . I got to be honest ive had bad experience with TG - so dont trust him thats for sure and look at his longer game plan not just the SH dealings.

Its nothing to me regards SH , it's the longer plans they have mate . I don't find them trustworthy people at all.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Forensic Accountants don't come cheaply. I don't think VT and TG would employ 3rd party Forensic Accountants to investigate the loan notes and all that goes with it unless it would be useful for them to do so. I suspect VT and TG have reservations about the legality of the loan notes and that the 3rd party Forensic accountants will unearth evidence which if necessary could be used in a court of law, which in turn may force Sam to settle on a more reasonable figure in the eyes of the Malaysians. A bit of brinkmanship going on here I suspect. Who blinks first? or does it go all the way?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 pm

gunslinger wrote:

All BS .. just another delaying tactic to pretend they are concerned about the future of the club .. we will see their intentions when we know the new manager and the transfer kitty. :?:

Agree with that fella - went for the gamble didnt pay off , and now shifting a few cards round now before dealing the next hands and chopping a few off.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Forensic Accountants don't come cheaply. I don't think VT and TG would employ 3rd party Forensic Accountants to investigate the loan notes and all that goes with it unless it would be useful for them to do so. I suspect VT and TG have reservations about the legality of the loan notes and that the 3rd party Forensic accountants will unearth evidence which if necessary could be used in a court of law, which in turn may force Sam to settle on a more reasonable figure in the eyes of the Malaysians. A bit of brinkmanship going on here I suspect. Who blinks first? or does it go all the way?

I think you bang on there mate - its the slimey way its done that doesnt fit with me , somebody capable of slime is always an untrustworthy slimeball.

One minute they staying in SH house as guests and promising payments on Premiership etc..... next minute creeping in and stabbing him in the dark after blowing the game of cards.

Dont sit well with me im afraid .... they do it to SH they do it to anyone ...... charming people ? nah !

Double headers !

TG is one - i've already come across his double headed ways. All nice smiles and cheese and then ........ wham !!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:45 pm

I think that they will examine if the spending during your days of debt building was all legal...all loans will be looked into, all deals done during Hammans at Cardiff...it seems a huge debt to me and forensic accountants will examine how it was accrued and if it was all legal...then they will know if there is a legal obligation to pay any of the debt and exactly how much?

You are very lucky to have these investors at your club...nobody seems interested in putting money into Welsh football especially Welsh people and I wish we had them in Wrexham.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:52 pm

trainer wrote:I think that they will examine if the spending during your days of debt building was all legal...all loans will be looked into, all deals done during Hammans at Cardiff...it seems a huge debt to me and forensic accountants will examine how it was accrued and if it was all legal...then they will know if there is a legal obligation to pay any of the debt and exactly how much?

You are very lucky to have these investors at your club...nobody seems interested in putting money into Welsh football especially Welsh people and I wish we had them in Wrexham.

Welsh football ? be a Malaysian corporate football club soon enough ! you be better off watching Wrexham mate and keeping your roots and tradition than becoming a Malaysian Franchise !

Biggest problem for this mob from KL they cant get in the Prem cos they know nothing about football and regards club history - dont start me off there ! its being wiped out and people are not seeing that blinkered by premiership at all cost lights!!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Silent assassins ;) Daya I am sure in your line of business you have had dealings with far eastern businessmen. They are ruthless. There will only be one winner in this whole saga. Yes the Malaysians are winners and want to be successful at everything they lay their fingers on and when you look at their track record they certainly are very very successful. My belief is that they will eventually make Cardiff City a top Premier League football club but along the way they will tread on a few toes and stamp on a few heads and I have a funny feeling one Sam Hammam may very well be tucked up like a kipper and will be the biggest loser of all. Sadly for Sam (not sure on this) aren't his/Langstone's loan notes unsecured? if so he is treading on a very slippery slope.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:16 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Silent assassins ;) Daya I am sure in your line of business you have had dealings with far eastern businessmen. They are ruthless. There will only be one winner in this whole saga. Yes the Malaysians are winners and want to be successful at everything they lay their fingers on and when you look at their track record they certainly are very very successful. My belief is that they will eventually make Cardiff City a top Premier League football club but along the way they will tread on a few toes and stamp on a few heads and I have a funny feeling one Sam Hammam may very well be tucked up like a kipper and will be the biggest loser of all. Sadly for Sam (not sure on this) aren't his/Langstone's loan notes unsecured? if so he is treading on a very slippery slope.

Not sure about the Prem football thats never guaranteed as they are finding out. Agree about the rest , just what i have been saying for ages - doesnt sit well with me though and fear what happens what gets carved up if they dont make the Prem.

Also watching a Malaysian franchise doesnt sit well with me but thats just my choice of course in a free world.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 pm

See above..

Throw in some useless waste of space "politicians", left wing sheeple, huge Government "loans" and we too can have the World Cup. Well the money, doesn't really matter which country gets it anymore. Good to see the Germans complaining about Qatar buying the 2018? cup though...

Never mind the UK got the Olympic Games :roll:

Football has become so blatantly corrupt that I really can't be arsed with it anymore.

:old:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:09 am

Daya wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Forensic Accountants don't come cheaply. I don't think VT and TG would employ 3rd party Forensic Accountants to investigate the loan notes and all that goes with it unless it would be useful for them to do so. I suspect VT and TG have reservations about the legality of the loan notes and that the 3rd party Forensic accountants will unearth evidence which if necessary could be used in a court of law, which in turn may force Sam to settle on a more reasonable figure in the eyes of the Malaysians. A bit of brinkmanship going on here I suspect. Who blinks first? or does it go all the way?

I think you bang on there mate - its the slimey way its done that doesnt fit with me , somebody capable of slime is always an untrustworthy slimeball.

One minute they staying in SH house as guests and promising payments on Premiership etc..... next minute creeping in and stabbing him in the dark after blowing the game of cards.

Dont sit well with me im afraid .... they do it to SH they do it to anyone ...... charming people ? nah !

Double headers !

TG is one - i've already come across his double headed ways. All nice smiles and cheese and then ........ wham !!

So your judgement in all this is obviously not clouded by personal feelings then?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Just to let you All know, the Forensic Accountant Failed to get the Result they wanted. Hmm What Next ?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just to let you All know, the Forensic Accountant Failed to get the Result they wanted. Hmm What Next ?

Never in doubt in my opinion Annis - What next indeed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:07 am

castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just to let you All know, the Forensic Accountant Failed to get the Result they wanted. Hmm What Next ?

Never in doubt in my opinion Annis - What next indeed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was told this right from the offset.

What next indded you ask. Well to me this is only one what next thing to do and that is settle this debt before any more loss of face happens.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:12 am

castleblue wrote:

Gary, Yes the next few months are going to be very interesting indeed. I really want this sorted once and for All and The Whole Truth out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Off to Majorca Tonight, So wont be on here for 12 days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
castleblue wrote:

I was told this right from the offset.

What next indded you ask. Well to me this is only one what next thing to do and that is settle this debt before any more loss of face happens.

I Totally agree Ian, It now has to be settled and how, remains to be seen :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Gary, Yes the next few months are going to be very interesting indeed. I really want this sorted once and for All and The Whole Truth out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Off to Majorca Tonight, So wont be on here for 12 days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Zante for me next week back just before the start of the season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Enjoy your holiday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: