Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Im glad we didnt go up!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 pm

As strange as it sounds but i think if we had gone up it would have been a disaster under DJ

Took me all summer to get over last seasons disapointment yet 2 weeks after READING im excited for next season

The new era of Cardiff City is about to begin and i think we will get to the prem with the manager we were destined to have

Every Dog has its day and next year we will have ours

BLOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Im glad we didnt go up!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:06 pm

total agreement,think it took me about 5 minutes to get over reading defeat.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:12 pm

I like the optimism lads! quality!!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Strange aint it ? I was over the defeat within 5 mins of the full time whistle of the reading game at the CCS, and after 5 mins of Swansea going up at Wembley I was over very quickly ( the same day ).

I think I took a lot of faith in knowing that DJ would of been sacked ( which he has now obviously ), we would get a new manager, a fresh squad who wanted to play for the club, and the fact I know the Jerks wont last more than 1 season in the prem.

I really do have a strong gut feeling that the tide of change for the bluebirds is going to be better than ever for us. I fancy next season being better than the last 6 years. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 am

this is what i thought too.

go up, come straight back down, possibly getting embarrassed on the way with a pathetic points tally.

We need to go up under a better manager with better plays and in the right frame of mind. Not off the back of all the public issues we've had. i.e. the drinking scandal etc.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:53 am

if we miss out on auto by 3 points again..
it will finish us off.

all great championship sides adventually collapse - we will be next

coventry,
preston
sheff utd
ipswich
bristol city never took their chance
forest may of had it

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:00 am

dibstours wrote:total agreement,think it took me about 5 minutes to get over reading defeat.

Same, was much more gutted last year.
Next season should be a good one........I hope :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:26 am

Can't wait til next season now!!!

C'MON CITTYYYY!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Just so glad that we didn't make the final and get beat by the JBs! We WILL come back stronger for our experiences this season, a new era and a new dawn beckons! Can't wait for the new season. We will have our time lads and the pendulum is about to swing! BLUE ARMY! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 pm

as far as i was concerned my season finished with boro.total disaster more gutted with that than the play offs.did not enjoy the season in general cant really put a finger on it. but really am looking forward to new season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Aye, I'm sure you're all absolutely delighted you didn't go up :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Wasn't bothered about going up. We are playing in very competitive league which could only dream of a few short years ago

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 pm

NJ73 wrote:Aye, I'm sure you're all absolutely delighted you didn't go up :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Who are they trying to kid?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 pm

well im not over it yet, f*cking ruined my summer, still thinking wheather to pack my city polo shirts for the summer holiday in july to turkey :roll:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 pm

ninianblue wrote:still thinking wheather to pack my city polo shirts for the summer holiday in july to turkey :roll:

I wouldn't pal, don't want to embarrass yourself :ayatollah: