Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Danny Graham

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 am

£3Million bid from the jacks for Danny Graham from Watford...
Another transfer target that looks like we wont be getting...

What about that Dundee United player we were scouting in January???
Craig Conway?? :ayatollah:

Re: Danny Graham

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:42 am

ADAM DAVE JONES HAS GONE WHY WOULD WE BE CHASING HIS OLD TARGETS

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 am

I know, but i still like the look of that guy Craig Conway :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 am

I don't think we'll be paying anything like 3 million for anyone anyway, whoever the new manager is.....

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:51 am

When since has danny graham been a transfer target mate?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 am

Casual wrote:When since has danny graham been a transfer target mate?

Just heard his name chucked around quite a bit latley so thought id chuck this in here :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 am

Never been any rumours as a transfer target.... ahhh hang on you read the beano of course it was in there :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 pm

i thought graham had a signed and sealed move to QPR :?: :?:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:30 pm

englishbluebird wrote:i thought graham had a signed and sealed move to QPR :?: :?:

Apparently not :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:32 pm

adamt958 wrote:I know, but i still like the look of that guy Craig Conway :lol: :ayatollah:

My mates a season ticket holder at dundee and he thinks Conway is class and would be a great signing

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Their probably using to get more money for Graham.. Now the other clubs will up their price and leave Swansea in the dust ;)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:54 pm

englishbluebird wrote:i thought graham had a signed and sealed move to QPR :?: :?:

Everything absolutely done & dusted with DG's agent only sticking point is he is holding out to see if Newcastle come in for him as he's a Geordie lad & knows of they're interest.

As it stands QPR are losing patience with this & will move on to other targets imminently when Warnock returns from Scotland today. (Andy Johnson, Carlton Cole both names mooted)

Bullard deal expected to be signed by Monday if no hitches & same for right back Kyle Naughton. Behind the scenes goings on are not helping things in the slightest. Warnock frustrated & not a happy bunny at the moment.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Everything absolutely done & dusted with DG's agent only sticking point is he is holding out to see if Newcastle come in for him as he's a Geordie lad & knows of they're interest.

As it stands QPR are losing patience with this & will move on to other targets imminently when Warnock returns from Scotland today. (Andy Johnson, Carlton Cole both names mooted)

Bullard deal expected to be signed by Monday if no hitches & same for right back Kyle Naughton. Behind the scenes goings on are not helping things in the slightest. Warnock frustrated & not a happy bunny at the moment.

The first of many Swansea targets that'll bite the dust then

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

warnock may end up with a certain mr bothroyd then ;)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Not on the radar at the moment mate but as mentioned before on a free is well worth it in my humble opinion.