Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

latest odds.surprising

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Mark robins is evens with paddy power to be next ccfc manager.chris hughton now 15/8.

Re: latest odds.surprising

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

charlieduke wrote:Mark robins is evens with paddy power to be next ccfc manager.chris hughton now 15/8.

Major move of the day hmm

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
charlieduke wrote:Mark robins is evens with paddy power to be next ccfc manager.chris hughton now 15/8.

Major move of the day hmm

Surely not if thats the best we can get bring back DJ. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Robins to Cardiff....Jones ot Barnsley.

Then we give Jones abuse at Oakwell at FT when he has to appraoch us to go into the players tunnel. Gonna love it.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Robins to Cardiff....Jones ot Barnsley.

Then we give Jones abuse at Oakwell at FT when he has to appraoch us to go into the players tunnel. Gonna love it.

if thats the case, MARK ROBBINS BARMY ARMY :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Mark Robbins now FAV with all the 5 bookies on oddschecker :roll:

Oh how i wish betfair had a book on this market :( Robbins is the 4th Fav in 4 days now :roll:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:39 pm

mark robins, who the f**k is he?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:51 pm

ninianblue wrote:mark robins, who the f**k is he?

Mark Robbins was the guy who scored the goal that - they say saved Sir Alex his job,all those many years ago.

Robbins was manager of Rotherham,and then i think it was Barnsley (last job) :roll:

Alan Shearer has been put in at 20-1 to be our manager :roll: I Bet Bellers will be happy with that ;)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:01 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
ninianblue wrote:mark robins, who the f**k is he?

Mark Robbins was the guy who scored the goal that - they say saved Sir Alex his job,all those many years ago.

Robbins was manager of Rotherham,and then i think it was Barnsley (last job) :roll:

Alan Shearer has been put in at 20-1 to be our manager :roll: I Bet Bellers will be happy with that ;)

mark robins if i remember played a vital role for norwich when they nearly won the title in 1993 ish! ... even played in that famous uefa cup run they did! .... but wasnt it lee martin that saved fergies job?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:01 pm

ah come on butty, thats a bit harsh....he'll have a thankful appreciation from me and i bet a few others :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:02 pm

He got sacked by Barnsley for nearly relegating them :o

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 pm

valleycasual wrote:

ah come on butty, thats a bit harsh....he'll have a thankful appreciation from me and i bet a few others :ayatollah:

Me too. Built the club up over 6 yrs. Just couldn't get us over the line. I will applaud him when we next play a DJ team.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He got sacked by Barnsley for nearly relegating them :o

The other way to look at it is that he kept a small, poorly supported, skint club in the Championship for 2 years.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:11 pm

AHERNE - Robbins scored the goal v Forest which people said at the time would have been Sir Alex last game.

Man U went on to win the cup that year,Martin scored in the final ?? But the rest they say is history.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:AHERNE - Robbins scored the goal v Forest which people said at the time would have been Sir Alex last game.

Man U went on to win the cup that year,Martin scored in the final ?? But the rest they say is history.

yes you right i just looked it up! ... v forest in the 3rd round! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:44 pm

im sorry. if these people are putting there name forward, then so am i. ,, i once scored the winner as a midfield player, for the post house hotel in pentwyn, so your dealing with a legend here, :ayatollah: