Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREAT NEWS LADS AND LASSES - FROM ME!!

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 pm

AND I'M NEVER WRONG!!! :? :? :?

Cardiff City will surge forward like an unstoppable tide next season, irrespective of
who we make Manager.

WHY?

Because the infastructure of the whole Club is being geared for exactly that. Its not
so much a feelgood factor down the City now is it? More of a determined focused
attitude towards the future....

The bosses certainly have it, the new Manager will have it (cos it will be THE job
requirement!!!)... and the new players that come in will be walking into a highly
professional environment, they will be well aware of whats expected of them, and
will be to play to their full potentials.

I also feel that the atmosphere in the ground will go up a notch, never mind the
wanky stewards... the support in that ground will wake up and be heard

We're going up!!

And take your high altitude pills, cos we wont be coming down any time soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GREAT NEWS LADS AND LASSES - FROM ME!!

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Great post mate.
I dont think you are far wrong there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 pm

keep taking your tablets youl be fine :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:10 pm

taffyapple wrote:AND I'M NEVER WRONG!!! :? :? :?

Cardiff City will surge forward like an unstoppable tide next season, irrespective of
who we make Manager.

WHY?

Because the infastructure of the whole Club is being geared for exactly that. Its not

The bosses certainly have it, the new Manager will have it (cos it will be THE job
requirement!!!)... and the new players that come in will be walking into a highly
professional environment, they will be well aware of whats expected of them, and

I also feel that the atmosphere in the ground will go up a notch, never mind the

We're going up!!

And take your high altitude pills, cos we wont be coming down any time soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Taffyapple;

After todays statement regarding the PMG debt and this new loved up relationship do you think PMG are still the next in line for the treatment from the Malaysians. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

By the way I agree things are changing gear at the club and in a very positive way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm

who we make Manager.

WHY?

We're going up!!

Another great positive post mate. I get the same feeling too that we are heading in the right direction. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:02 pm

castleblue wrote:

who we make Manager.

WHY?

We're going up!!

Taffyapple;

After todays statement regarding the PMG debt and this new loved up relationship do you think PMG are still the next in line for the treatment from the Malaysians. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

First impression hey?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Can you let me know who your drug dealer is please Chief ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 pm

castleblue wrote:

who we make Manager.

WHY?

We're going up!!

Taffyapple;

By the way I agree things are changing gear at the club and in a very positive way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well one way or another, i was certainly right. PMG have been 'dealt with'... not in the way
i expected, but i feel 100% confident it will be for the benefit of Cardiff City and not Paul Guy

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 pm

castleblue wrote:

who we make Manager.

WHY?

We're going up!!

Taffyapple;

Well one way or another, i was certainly right. PMG have been 'dealt with'... not in the way
i expected, but i feel 100% confident it will be for the benefit of Cardiff City and not Paul Guy