Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WHICH ARE THE THREE ? "

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 am

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
no1bluebird wrote:im wid u annis they are the 3 for me cant wait oh and the jacks in 1 of the cups wd be nice!!! :ayatollah:

That would been nice and Knock them out as they are coming back down :lol: :ayatollah:

You after a giant killing? :lol:

yea hoping to knock our old rivals out of the cup...chavski :twisted:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 am

Brighton is the one that I am most looking forward too! There new ground looks impressive will be more than double there normal attendance! Also last time I tried Brighton away was at the Goldstone ground when it was pissing down all da. Arrived outside the ground at 2pm and it just got called off!

If I remember ended up watching the egg in a local pub!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:" WHICH ARE THE THREE ? "

AWAY Games you are mOst Looking forward to next Season ?

For me its

Westham, Brighton and Birmingham, Also love going to Southampton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cardiff , ( got some posh seats for that one - cant wait to hang my St Georges West Ham flag from em ) Millwall and Birmingham.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:31 am

Brighton, Southampton and of course West Ham. Remember the game we lost 1-0 and I went with a guy from work who followed West Ham, suprise suprise! Tickets he bought were right next to the City faithful. Never been so quite at a football match. Interesting trip home as well but thats another story. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 am

mine are:

West ham
Brighton
Blackpool

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 am

Bristol City, West Ham and Birmingham. :)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:52 am

Brighton because it's a great place for a wekend break, Southampton because it's a ground i have never been to and West Ham simply because it's West Ham :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 am

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
no1bluebird wrote:im wid u annis they are the 3 for me cant wait oh and the jacks in 1 of the cups wd be nice!!! :ayatollah:

That would been nice and Knock them out as they are coming back down :lol: :ayatollah:

You after a giant killing? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:37 am

Brighton new ground, west ham and peterborough, cant beat standing on the terrace there behind the goal, reminds me of the good ol grange end if only it is a quarter of the size of our famous terrace :lol:

Does any body know if they are allowed to use the terrace this year cos think i read somewhere that seats got to be installed 3 years after promotion to the championship regardless of relegation and promotion again?

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:41 pm

For the last 30/40 years I have been to at least 50% of our away games, next year, at this moment in time I have decided not to go to any. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Brighton, Southampton and Blackpool for me......can't wait!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Brighton, Southampton, Portsmouth

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:16 pm

West Ham, Birmingham, Dirty Leeds.

You have to include the Wurzels as is hopefuly not a bubble cos last year was a bleak trip, and I have never been to Brighton. Southampton probably and Portsmouth seen as its not too far.
Oh and Reading.
And Blackpool.

Millwall but by train this time. And Hull but not midweek.

Weston Super Mare and Yeovil for starters .

Yeah, I've cheered up now!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Brighton......train straight from Luton...........beer all day!!!!!!!!!

Watford.......although local always a good crack in the town centre!!!!!!!!!

Millwall.......f*cking hate them but love going there for the day!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 very good friends are Lions so always a good bit of banter before and after the game

Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Preston, Sheffield United and Scunthorpe

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Daya wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" WHICH ARE THE THREE ? "

AWAY Games you are mOst Looking forward to next Season ?

For me its

Westham, Brighton and Birmingham, Also love going to Southampton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cardiff , ( got some posh seats for that one - cant wait to hang my St Georges West Ham flag from em ) Millwall and Birmingham.

:lol: :lol: