Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEST HAM UNITED KINGS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 am

BIGGEST CLUB , BEST BOARD , BEST TEAM AND GOING UP AS CHAMPIONS CANT SEE US LOSING A GAME TO BE HONEST.

oh and we reject dodgy malaysians - TG firstly rejected and now Fernades ...... we got em sussed !!

Re: WEST HAM UNITED KINGS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:08 am

4-1 remember that day! :lol: i bet you thought the same then!!!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:10 am

http://spacejamltd.co.uk/?page_id=2
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:19 am

AHERNE wrote:4-1 remember that day! :lol: i bet you thought the same then!!!

Injury hit team that day.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:20 am

fair enough dayo but please ask the boys not to be so enchanting with fruit throwing on the barking road . apples and pears are 1 thing but bleeding tangerines are another .

got caught on my suede last time :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:21 am

Daya wrote:BIGGEST CLUB , BEST BOARD , BEST TEAM AND GOING UP AS CHAMPIONS CANT SEE US LOSING A GAME TO BE HONEST.

oh and we reject dodgy malaysians - TG firstly rejected and now Fernades ...... we got em sussed !!

Best Board - appoints avram grant, has martin o'neil in the bag and fuckks up.

Best Team - at the moment, more departures than alicante on the way.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:24 am

porthcawlcasual wrote:
Daya wrote:BIGGEST CLUB , BEST BOARD , BEST TEAM AND GOING UP AS CHAMPIONS CANT SEE US LOSING A GAME TO BE HONEST.

Best Board - appoints avram grant, has martin o'neil in the bag and fuckks up.

Best Team - at the moment, more departures than alicante on the way.

Grant at cardiff this week for interview :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no egg chasers on our board, no clueless malaysians

best team - u wait and see !!!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:26 am

MOZZER1 wrote:fair enough dayo but please ask the boys not to be so enchanting with fruit throwing on the barking road . apples and pears are 1 thing but bleeding tangerines are another .

got caught on my suede last time :lol:

Alright Mozzer ! tanerines ? we have never lost to them at Wembley !

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:22 am

Lower league rubbish :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:35 am

f**k off Baker.

I assume you know that once you move to the shite olympic stadium your old ground will be redeveloped into the biggest mosque in western europe? Livingstone deal that cannot be revoked apparantly, not that I give a shit but hey ho. :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 am

Biggest Club? Maybe in the Championship...

Best Board? Sullivan and Co? Really? I dont think so sorry Daya.

Best team? Lets just see who you are left with is it. Parker, Cole, Upson and Co will be gone soo i think your wrong there mukka!

Cant see "US" losing a game? Now you are on the wind up like always. ;) :lol:

"Dodgy" Malaysians? Is that right Daya, would like you to inform me who they are, and how they are "Dodgy". :lol: : :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:12 am

I expect Westham to be Top 2 Next Season.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:52 am

NO team had completed a championship season without losing a game! :D

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:45 am

Pressure's on Dayo !!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 am

Daya Why do you like having ago about everything Cardiff do, if you dont like what we re about stay with your apples and pears team, f**k West Ham

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:57 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:

Biggest Club? Maybe in the Championship... Preparing for the Champions league push in the rebuild.

Best Board? Sullivan and Co? Really? I dont think so sorry Daya. Class act , local lads know their stuff

Best team? Lets just see who you are left with is it. Parker, Cole, Upson and Co will be gone soo i think your wrong there mukka! Dont need em mukka!

Cant see "US" losing a game? Now you are on the wind up like always. ;) :lol: come on you irons!

"Dodgy" Malaysians? Is that right Daya, would like you to inform me who they are, and how they are "Dodgy". :lol: : :lol:
wait and see

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 am

binero wrote:Daya Why do you like having ago about everything Cardiff do, if you dont like what we re about stay with your apples and pears team, f**k West Ham

Thanks for the advice , Born West Ham, Will die West Ham , got a problem with that ?

Having a go ???? thread was " West Ham Kings of the Championship " cant see having a go ?

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:I expect Westham to be Top 2 Next Season.

Champions Annis !!! only way we going up!! Show you how to do it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 am

Merlin wrote:

NO team had completed a championship season without losing a game! :D

Merlin .... wait for a new record!!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 am

Best board?

The same guys who took 23 clubs down in the sdame year? :lol:

Jog on fake Cockney :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 am

:D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 am

mato no problem at all , just telling you straight dont want to hear your shit about the apple's and pears

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 am

nerd wrote:Best board?

Now Now Nerdy ...... the bitterist pill is hard to swallow.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 am

Daya wrote:

Hardly... oncoming firesale as players abandon ship like rats... although they've waited a bit longer than Defoe :lol:

"Best board" currently involved in a pissing match with Fernandes.

And you winding up / trolling West Ham boards :lol:

Not a happy time to be a Hammer. I just feel sorry for Steve 'Arry Harris...

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 am

Bob Hatton wrote:Pressure's on Dayo !!!! :ayatollah:

No Pressure mate ..... Big Sam thrives on it!! u ok buddy not heard from you in a while ? is it because you in fear of next season ? tell the old man to sort the trip to east ham out as per last time and we have a right blast

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 am

NJ73 wrote:

Why do you hang out on a Cardiff forum so much?

You're up and still preoccupied with us!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 am

hooligan858 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

ever since we were higher than the jacks he was a secret bluebird...but when the jacks went up hes now a fully fledged gypo :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 am

nerd wrote:
Daya wrote:

Hardly... oncoming firesale as players abandon ship like rats... although they've waited a bit longer than Defoe :lol: No fear on that front all in hand - good hands Big Sam will get what he wants and deliver.

"Best board" currently involved in a pissing match with Fernandes. Publicity seeking malaysian shot down in flames - just the way he should be , thats no pissing match , we dont want him, we dont need him - dont need to rely on Malaysians , keep it local keep the tradition and history instead of trying to become Malaysian pin ups!

And you winding up / trolling West Ham boards :lol: ???? message boards the curse of football - apart from this one !!

Not a happy time to be a Hammer. I just feel sorry for Steve 'Arry Harris...
Great times , smash the Championship with new Manager and players , get promoted , then start on the Champions league push ready for our proper new stadium.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 am

now now dick head from nerdy

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:28 am

hooligan858 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Maybe because this forum as stated by the owner is for all football fans of different clubs? just a thought like.

Also theres a good bunch on here in the main.