Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Martin O`neil BARMY ARMY

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:10 pm

:ayatollah:

Sources close to the club say the wages of Martin O`neil are a stumbling block in singing him.

Its been reported that he has travelled to Asia twice in the last week. Mabye this could be a sign he is singing for us.

Give it till monday for the new manager to be anounced

Re: Martin O`neil BARMY ARMY

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:25 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah:

Sources close to the club say the wages of Martin O`neil are a stumbling block in singing him.

Its been reported that he has travelled to Asia twice in the last week. Mabye this could be a sign he is singing for us.

They were the main reason why he is not coming.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Why would u travel out to Asia twice in a week,seems strange,why not stay there for a week.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:40 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Why would u travel out to Asia twice in a week,seems strange,why not stay there for a week.

I agree, I never heard that happened, that bit is News to me.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ngriffiths wrote:Why would u travel out to Asia twice in a week,seems strange,why not stay there for a week.

this is the trouble now annis where any manager who jets out to malaysia for a romp with some lady boys is automatically linked to the managers job :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:45 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

this is the trouble now annis where any manager who jets out to malaysia for a romp with some lady boys is automatically linked to the managers job :lol:

:lol:

Steve we will have to go with them next time :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:52 pm

I agree, I never heard that happened, that bit is News to me.[/quote]
this is the trouble now annis where any manager who jets out to malaysia for a romp with some lady boys is automatically linked to the managers job :lol:[/quote]

Steve we will have to go with them next time :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
Be careful who you tell that to...i never took you for a ladyboy lover :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 pm

boxerbob wrote:I agree, I never heard that happened, that bit is News to me.

this is the trouble now annis where any manager who jets out to malaysia for a romp with some lady boys is automatically linked to the managers job :lol:[/quote]

Be careful who you tell that to...i never took you for a ladyboy lover :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:27 pm

You have spoken and i think you would like to see DI MATTO and CHRIS HUGHTON :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks fro all the posotive feedback hopefelly we will see a new manager by monday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CCFC

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Chris Hughton Barmy Army!!!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Don't want O'Neill, I'd rather Hughton to be honest - excellent record in this league !

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:I agree, I never heard that happened, that bit is News to me.

Be careful who you tell that to...i never took you for a ladyboy lover :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

it's pre season no football, forthe cost of 6 away games you could book a week in thailand/or malaysia . :ayatollah:
could even make it a forum trip , :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah:

PIGS FLY TOO.!!!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Daya wrote:PIGS FLY TOO.!!!

Correct.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Frodo wrote:
Daya wrote:PIGS FLY TOO.!!!

Correct.

whitty ! M O,N C,MON LETS SHOW THE UK WE MEAN BUSINESS

Find the funds end off 600k wage 20 million pot annis and daya will help ! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:26 am

tomorrow is the big day -

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:43 am

I've taken Chris Hughton at 11/4 and a cover bet of Di Matteo at 7/1 with Will Hill. Still don't know why Mark Robbins is at 4/6 :o Anybody know if he's been interviewed :?: