Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

England Under Capello = Cardiff Under Jones

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 pm

The similarities are uncanny! They'll hammer average opposition every now and again but when it comes to the big occasions they always flatter to deceive. They have a load of talented players who think they are better than they actually are, a team that doesn't really have a desire to win and a manager who completely lacks a plan B.

I'm finding it very amusing watching this because it reminds me of what we might have had for another 12 months if Jones had stayed.

Re: England Under Capello = Cardiff Under Jones

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Zabier wrote:The similarities are uncanny! They'll hammer average opposition every now and again but when it comes to the big occasions they always flatter to deceive. They have a load of talented players who think they are better than they actually are, a team that doesn't really have a desire to win and a manager who completely lacks a plan B.

I'm finding it very amusing watching this because it reminds me of what we might have had for another 12 months if Jones had stayed.

CORRECT!!!! :?

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:28 pm

sadly i have to agree :(

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:41 pm

I've thought that for a long time! The similarities are uncanny! Before e gland capellos record was brilliant but he looks well past it now!