Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blazing Saddles

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Anyone know if he's ok?

Last I heard he thought he was suffering from something called "PROMOTION FEVER" but it was obviously a misdiagnosis . :o

:mrgreen:

Re: Blazing Saddles

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:04 pm

As you can imagine - everyone suffers from fevers in different ways.... He's handling his disappointment in his own way!

Thanks for showing your concern our inferior welsh neighbour! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Merlin wrote:As you can imagine - everyone suffers from fevers in different ways.... He's handling his disappointment in his own way!

Thanks for showing your concern our inferior welsh neighbour! :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:06 pm

im sure we will show the same concern for you next season when you team dropps like a stone.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:07 pm

rob wrote:im sure we will show the same concern for you next season when you team dropps like a stone.

15th place finish. Feel free to bookmark :)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:15 pm

NJ73 wrote:Anyone know if he's ok?

Last I heard he thought he was suffering from something called "PROMOTION FEVER" but it was obviously a misdiagnosis . :o

:mrgreen:

Much as i admire Blazings positivity he has certainly left himself with egg on his face.

Our demise was obvious to me the day we lost at home to Boro and i knew that we wouldnt get through the play offs with DJ the arsehole in charge. Anyway to quote DJ "Saddles will pick himself up, dust himself down and get on with his job"

Well done on the promotion BTW. Pains me to say that it was deserved and makes me even angrier with the shower of shit whose wages i contributed to last season.

ps I hope you finish bottom next season ;)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm

NJ73 wrote:
rob wrote:im sure we will show the same concern for you next season when you team dropps like a stone.

15th place finish. Feel free to bookmark :)

you expect a lot then :D