Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

worst heartbreak ???

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Swansea going up this season and us failing again (from our point of view) OR

Cardiff getting promoted next season and swansea getting relegated (from their point of view)???????

I would love the latter after all the jacks coming on our board of late :?: :?:

Re: worst heartbreak ???

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:24 pm

The latter for them,

Total heartbreak at Wembley last year, none at all this year.

Cos b4 they kicked off at Wembley although I hoped Reading would win I had a funny feeling that it was going to be the Jacks day, Good luck to them!!

I hope we go up and I hope they stay there, that would be a big derby day in the premiership :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Hmmm no matter wot happens now they will always say that they were the 1st welsh team to be promoted and they have a point,but wot has cushioned it for us is the sacking of jones and di matteo/hughton comin in,i think that based on their inferiority complex it will be worse for them comin down and us goin up than it is for wot we r feeling at the mo

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:25 pm

the 2nd one because we would be replacing them :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:30 pm

I've always liked the thought of "THE WELSH DERBY" in the premiership,but i'll be happy to flood planetshite with bollox if the scenario of us swapping places next season!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:32 pm

From the beginning of the season i was convinced Jones would f**k it up, and he did. But the Jacks going up surprised me a tad so it had to be that as i already accepted we would not go up ourselves.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:55 pm

the first one. absolutely gutted we didnt go up thought that this was going to be our best chance. :evil: my cats arse is like a blind cobblers thumb, i cant stop kicking the tw@t out of frustration :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:From the beginning of the season i was convinced Jones would f**k it up, and he did. But the Jacks going up surprised me a tad so it had to be that as i already accepted we would not go up ourselves.

once they finished third i was convinced they would go up
if you ever have the patience to read the FA'S official report on the qpr case you would see that they have basically bottled it and should have deducted points.
If swansea had lost the play off final they would have issued a writ the following day for compensation.
We were going to go one better and if we had finished third we would have taken our action prior to the play offs starting.
swansea going up was the result the fa needed to avoid embarrasment but its a temporary relief because they have set precedents that the next club accussed of wrong doing will use against them