Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IM DECIDED

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:33 pm

As I have said on another post, my choice has to be Hughton. I had question marks on both though. Di Matteo, I wonder if West Brom were a one season wonder for him, after all the prem was a bit of a flop although he introduced some great passing football. Hughton....well has he been no2 for too long, has he really proved himself as a no1...I don't think he has.

Well I went for CH because he has contacts throughout the game and I believe that will come good for us in the transfer market. Being no2 is not a bad thing, he will know the game inside out and his looong apprenticeship will put him in good stead to manage ALL aspects of the club. I also think he is a man with great integrity and intelligence who will have the players playing near their full potential. Finally, his overall package will come off well with the fans which in affect will bring back that VITAL positive vibe that was around a few years back and therefore lift the notorious pressure that gets put onto the players.

Sometimes I think the character is just as important as the football knowhow that gets the players reacting well.....CH thankfully has an abundance of both.

Im imagining that CH is absolutely desperate to start from a blank canvas and finally prove his worth as a manager...Ill be right behind him 100% if he gets it, I like him....and thats a good start. Ill actually be disappointed if he doesn't get the job now as I have pondered over this for a few days and now I am committed to Chris.

CHRISY HUGHTON'S BARMY ARMY