Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Will Be Relegated - FACT

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Swansea have no chance. I repeat, no chance. Of staying in the Premiership.

Songs for first game of the season.

"The Jacks are going down, The Jacks are going down, and now you're gonna believe us, and now you're gonna believe us, and now you're gonna believe us, The Jacks are going down"

"In the Swansea slums, in the Swansea slums, they look in the dustbin for something to eat, they find a dead rat and they think it's a treat, in the Swansea slums"

"Swansea, Swansea run, Swansea, Swansea run, Swansea, Swansea run, Swansea run from Cardiff"

"Cheer up Brendan Rodgers, oh what can it mean, to a sad Swansea b*stard, and a shit football team"

"We hate Swansea oh we hate Swansea, we hate Swansea oh we hate Swansea, we hate Swansea oh we hate Swansea, we are the Swansea haters"

"Hark now hear, the Cardiff sing, the Swansea ran away, and we will fight forever more because of New Year's day"

"f**k off Swansea! f**k off Swansea! f**k off Swansea!" .. etc.

Re: Swansea Will Be Relegated - FACT

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Swansea will stay up - fact.

They did it the correct way too playing fantastic football - face up to the facts.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Thats not a FACT mate.................I reckon they could well stay up.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 pm

He's on the wind up boys

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:48 pm

thinly veiled 'I hate Swansea' post IMO.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 pm

im up for singing the jacks are going down .

but they might not

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 pm

:lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 pm

I'm not so sure they will be relegated - they'll definitely struggle I suspect, but I think it will be touch and go as to whether or not they stay up.

Singing about them in our games is not the way to go though - that's what they do about us far more than vice versa - let's not turn into them!

They've done well - to say anything else is churlish - let's now do better then them next year - use what they've achieved as motivation for us. if we want to think about them at all!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:10 pm

We all know you're a Jack, no need to keep posting "Roath Bluebird" :ayatollah: