A forum for all things Cardiff City

FFS ANNIS STOP STEALING

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm

MY POSTS.

Re: FFS ANNIS ABRAHAM STOP STEALING

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm

What was wrong with the post you made about getting JW back on here :?:

I posted on that and thought it was good of you Daya,for doing that :?:

I still belive JW said what he saw,otherwise i would not have posted myself at the time.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:21 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:What was wrong with the post you made about getting JW back on here :?:

I posted on that and thought it was good of you Daya,for doing that :?:

I still belive JW said what he saw,otherwise i would not have posted myself at the time.

Doesnt make sense Tone ?????? maybe JW complained ???

Strange.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Just logged on, not sure whats going on, i havent complained, quite the opposite!! Ive been "entertaining guests" this evening hence my absence....daya ur banter was fine, i would never take things to heart on a messageboard. As for the thread earlier, i did genuinely believe thats what i saw, of course i was going to argue back if i was convinced i had seen something! Theres probably two random guys wandering round leckwith wondering why a random bloke yelled stuff at them! :lol: anyway, going to return to my guests, if im not too pissed ill be on in a bit, if not ill be here tomorrow as always :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Enjoy your night JW :ayatollah: Talk again soon on here ;)

Daya i still belive Sky showed Live from Nottingham,even if he was in Birmingham :roll:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Just logged on, not sure whats going on, i havent complained, quite the opposite!! Ive been "entertaining guests" this evening hence my absence....daya ur banter was fine, i would never take things to heart on a messageboard. As for the thread earlier, i did genuinely believe thats what i saw, of course i was going to argue back if i was convinced i had seen something! Theres probably two random guys wandering round leckwith wondering why a random bloke yelled stuff at them! :lol: anyway, going to return to my guests, if im not too pissed ill be on in a bit, if not ill be here tomorrow as always :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Love it !!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:16 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Just logged on, not sure whats going on, i havent complained, quite the opposite!! Ive been "entertaining guests" this evening hence my absence....daya ur banter was fine, i would never take things to heart on a messageboard. As for the thread earlier, i did genuinely believe thats what i saw, of course i was going to argue back if i was convinced i had seen something! Theres probably two random guys wandering round leckwith wondering why a random bloke yelled stuff at them! :lol: anyway, going to return to my guests, if im not too pissed ill be on in a bit, if not ill be here tomorrow as always :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Two random guys?? I can't find the post now, I assume it's been deleted, but I'm sure you said that you saw Gethin Jenkins and Chris Hughton getting out of a car by CCS and shouted to them "are you going to be our next manager".

How could that possibly be mistaken identity?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 am

Where's the original post gone :? :? :?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 am

ABRACADABRA!!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:52 am

D-I-S-C-O

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:27 am

Daya. just give it a rest on John Wayne, Remember We All make mistakes in life, I for one have done many.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FFS ANNIS STOP STEALING

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 am

Daya wrote:MY POSTS.

“Get off your horse and drink your milk.”