Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"FAO DAYA + TOPCAT"

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Just logged on, not sure whats going on, i havent complained, quite the opposite!! Ive been "entertaining guests" this evening hence my absence....daya ur banter was fine, i would never take things to heart on a messageboard. As for the thread earlier, i did genuinely believe thats what i saw, of course i was going to argue back if i was convinced i had seen something! Theres probably two random guys wandering round leckwith wondering why a random bloke yelled stuff at them! anyway, going to return to my guests, if im not too pissed ill be on in a bit, if not ill be here tomorrow as always :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "FAO DAYA + TOPCAT"

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm

good to have you back fella !!!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Just logged on, not sure whats going on, i havent complained, quite the opposite!! Ive been "entertaining guests" this evening hence my absence....daya ur banter was fine, i would never take things to heart on a messageboard. As for the thread earlier, i did genuinely believe thats what i saw, of course i was going to argue back if i was convinced i had seen something! Theres probably two random guys wandering round leckwith wondering why a random bloke yelled stuff at them! anyway, going to return to my guests, if im not too pissed ill be on in a bit, if not ill be here tomorrow as always :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Take care mate,have a good night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Enjoy your the rest of your evening Craig, Right I am off to Lanzarote for a break off here :lol: