Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ASHLEY WILLIAMS TO QPR

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I'm sure Pallodini will use some of his connections to bring in another Faurlin too.

You were doing absolutely brilliant until this point!! :lol:

Walking disaster mate & on countdown until the next calamitous monumental f**k up :roll:

Well, I of course meant use his connections to discover a hidden gem abroad and be able to sign him...legally! :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 pm

elad wrote:

Stan, Keane would be a good buy for you, but i still think that Harry may have plans for him next season, he still may have a part to play in the Spurs line up.

It depends if he is happy to be on the bench as well, me thinks not. :D

To be honest mate I think the only thing Harry has his eye on is the England job ;)

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
elad wrote:

Stan, Keane would be a good buy for you, but i still think that Harry may have plans for him next season, he still may have a part to play in the Spurs line up.

To be honest mate I think the only thing Harry has his eye on is the England job ;)

think you may be right there, i think he will be top of the FA's list.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 pm

elad wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
elad wrote:

think you may be right there, i think he will be top of the FA's list.

Should of been top of there list 4 years ago but he's too 'dodgy' for them. Looks like he will turn out to be the saviour for them.

England are shite.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 am

Stan-QPR wrote:£1M buy out clause activated.

I know he's a jack but as he's a Welsh International I'm presuming you will know more about him than me. I'd like your honest opinion on him if possible.

What is his natural position & how is he technically & ability wise?

No doubt Ashley has been a good player for the Jacks but for me everytime he plays for Wales he is like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Next season will be a big challenge for him as he will have to play against top class footballers week in week out and only time will tell if he will raise to the task.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:50 am

Stan, be careful....

You now have 'form' for getting it badly wrong, e.g. the Danny Graham saga and more....

Your small groud, small crowd club will struggle to get 'genuine' players and will end up with a team of overpaid mercenaries if Neil Warnock is not careful....

Better he 'gives it up' now and comes to Cardiff where he will be appreciated and genuinely backed!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Form :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't be any worse than your 3 weeks of relentless posts reminding all & sundry of the 15 point deduction QPR faced!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Besides this is from a Welsh Cardiff City / Swansea City Journo not me.

I've been told its a non starter.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Hello Stan! aint seen you on here in ages!! how the devil are you kind sir? :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Hello Stan! aint seen you on here in ages!! how the devil are you kind sir? :ayatollah:

I've been popping in now & again lad. All good my end just trying to stack up them sheckles you know the drill :mrgreen:

Hope all is well with you bud :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Hello Stan! aint seen you on here in ages!! how the devil are you kind sir? :ayatollah:

I've been popping in now & again lad. All good my end just trying to stack up them sheckles you know the drill :mrgreen:

Hope all is well with you bud :ayatollah:

aye im alright ta! just started job hunting....FUN!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Form :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't be any worse than your 3 weeks of relentless posts reminding all & sundry of the 15 point deduction QPR faced!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Besides this is from a Welsh Cardiff City / Swansea City Journo not me.

I've been told its a non starter.

Once again, Stan, I say GET IT RIGHT!!

My posts CONSTANTLY referred to the POTENTIAL deduction IF found guilty....

When the lawyers for each side are from the SAME company one has to ask searching questions about honesty and integrity methinks....

However, like it or not (and you obviously do) it is all over now and the football world moves on....

Good of you to acknowledge your latest piece of gossip was (also) a non-starter though. I appreciate that....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Yea it was a link to a twitter feed. Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

15 points? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Yea it was a link to a twitter feed. Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

15 points? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think that should have read 15 PINTS after the lawyers picked up their wedge!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: