Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Jacks bid is for Danny Graham

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Been out all day so don't know if this has been posted but the Jerks have had a 3.5m bid for Danny Graham accepted now i would have loved to see him at the CCS but i feel he's a massive gamble at that sort of money to step up to the Premiership.

What are your thoughts :?:

Re: The Jacks bid is for Danny Graham

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Agree, untested in the Prem but he is quality in this league, of that there is no doubt ! Would love to see him at CCS, but I remember reading on here a short while ago that he'd only leave for a Prem club, so I'm assuming he wants a move to QPR if he doesn't want to move to the jacks (by all accounts he's rejected personal terms), so that he can stay in London ! WBA also interested I think.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Agree, untested in the Prem but he is quality in this league, of that there is no doubt ! Would love to see him at CCS, but I remember reading on here a short while ago that he'd only leave for a Prem club, so I'm assuming he wants a move to QPR if he doesn't want to move to the jacks (by all accounts he's rejected personal terms), so that he can stay in London ! WBA also interested I think.

Could be a big problem for the Jerks if they stick to their wage structure they will struggle to attract decent players but i admire the fact they have a wage cap lessons to be learned :roll:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 am

Put it this way, borini is a much better player so they are spending 3.5m for a
Worse player.
IMO he isn't prem standard and doesn't really for into the jack system.
No joke but chops is closer to borini.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am

:lol: 3.5 million imo 4 Graham is pricey. Trust me when i say Swansea will go back down. Can you honestly see their shit eds monk tate etc handling the pace of the premier lge ? the only players that would handle the prem in their squad is sinclair and borini and nancy boy has gone to parma so if they want to stay up they need to buy bigger quality players but thats my opinion but either way i hope their honeymoon will end next season and lets see if they can get 21,000 plus for the prem i forgoty lego land dont hold that much :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:38 am

Oi we are Lego land :ayatollah: :lol: