Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can anyone explain why Mark Robbins is still Odds on...

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:57 am

What is the story with Mark Robbins still odds on favourite, has there been a leak from the club. I honestly can not understand why the club are even considering Robbins as he has no real managerial track record. This in my opinion will be a massive step backwards and will put pay to all the rumours that the Malaysians want to have a pop at promotion again next season.

Lets hope this soap opera come to a conclusion very soon as it is wrecking my head with all of the gossip I have become addicted to the forum in the 3 weeks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Can anyone explain why Mark Robbins is still Odds on...

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 am

wdb2721 wrote:What is the story with Mark Robbins still odds on favourite, has there been a leak from the club. I honestly can not understand why the club are even considering Robbins as he has no real managerial track record. This in my opinion will be a massive step backwards and will put pay to all the rumours that the Malaysians want to have a pop at promotion again next season.

Lets hope this soap opera come to a conclusion very soon as it is wrecking my head with all of the gossip I have become addicted to the forum in the 3 weeks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, cos Lambert and Rogers had spectacular track records didn't they?!

Decent manager, kept a Barnsley side in the division comfortably playing some excellent football without any sniff of financial support, and their fighting spirit was proven at CCS this season (as well as a few other games I know of). He'd be better than Fat Sam's Nu-Wimbledon or some other suggestions I've seen, like Keegan, Coleman and Sousa amongst others.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:28 am

I had a txt from one of my mates who's a Barnsley fan,i Asked him what he thought of Robin's and this was his reply!:-
" I don't think he was that bad to be honest with the players he had to work with,bigger budget and players he might do well.On the other side he'll bore the life out of you with his interviews"

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:33 am

sam salim wrote:I had a txt from one of my mates who's a Barnsley fan,i Asked him what he thought of Robin's and this was his reply!:-
" I don't think he was that bad to be honest with the players he had to work with,bigger budget and players he might do well.On the other side he'll bore the life out of you with his interviews"

Reminds me of a certain someone you have just got rid of!!!!!! :?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 am

Is Hughton still 11/4 with Hills ?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:05 am

2/1

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 am

mallo wrote:2/1

Thanks, I can't check the betting sites at the moment. I took 11/4 last night so HUGHTON IN :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:46 am

Chris Hughton has now gone Odds On, but you can still get 7-4 Billy Hills.

Mark Robbins is Evs - 6-4 at best.