Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Its not your fault Annis

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Annis i can probably speak for a vast majority of posters on this board, we do not blame you for delivering incorrect information nor carlccfc, infact I feel sorry for you as you have to put up with the bullshit that comes from certain Board members and ocassionaly information from Risdale. What we all need to know as soon as possible is are there any potential investors and if there are what is the real reason they are holding off. I cannot believe they are holding off until Risdale has gone there must be another factor as to why. My fear is there is no potential investment and we are heading into Administration which might not be a bad thing, although you can say goodbye to promotion and maybe the championship. Worse case scenario We will still have a football team to support with hopefully new and honest Board members.

Re: Its not your fault Annis

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:03 pm

richyevs wrote:Annis i can probably speak for a vast majority of posters on this board, we do not blame you for delivering incorrect information nor carlccfc, infact I feel sorry for you as you have to put up with the bullshit that comes from certain Board members and ocassionaly information from Risdale. What we all need to know as soon as possible is are there any potential investors and if there are what is the real reason they are holding off. I cannot believe they are holding off until Risdale has gone there must be another factor as to why. My fear is there is no potential investment and we are heading into Administration which might not be a bad thing, although you can say goodbye to promotion and maybe the championship. Worse case scenario We will still have a football team to support with hopefully new and honest Board members.

Cheers Richy, for your support, I hold my hands up I got it wrong, would TLG :lol:
Carl is the one I feel sorry for, dont shoot the messenger as they say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: