Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A New Blog Post

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 pm

This is a big one. Get your reading glasses out :lol: :lol:

If you've read my Hughton summary on here then you may as well stop reading after the Di Matteo summary.

Enjoy.

http://jb91.co.uk/

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A New Blog Post

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:59 pm

i enjoyed the read, good blog :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:02 pm

eighty_8 wrote:i enjoyed the read, good blog :ayatollah:

cheers man :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i'll be keeping it updated when I go to uni in Aber next year too. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:15 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:i enjoyed the read, good blog :ayatollah:

cheers man :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i'll be keeping it updated when I go to uni in Aber next year too. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yea youll have loadsa spare time then :D
get some colour on it!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:This is a big one. Get your reading glasses out :lol: :lol:

If you've read my Hughton summary on here then you may as well stop reading after the Di Matteo summary.

Enjoy.

http://jb91.co.uk/

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers for that - was a very good read. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks for the link and a good read. :ayatollah:

Couple of points for me personally to improve the look:

- As others have said get colour in it (preferably blue)
- I would justify the text rather than centre it (looks like it should be a poem or is that just me :lol: )
- JB, when I see that at the top of the page I know it's your initials but I immediately think Jack b*stard!

All the above are only minor points, well done on an interesting blog! :thumbup:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 am

joncandy wrote:Thanks for the link and a good read. :ayatollah:

Couple of points for me personally to improve the look:

- As others have said get colour in it (preferably blue)
- I would justify the text rather than centre it (looks like it should be a poem or is that just me :lol: )
- JB, when I see that at the top of the page I know it's your initials but I immediately think Jack b*stard!

All the above are only minor points, well done on an interesting blog! :thumbup:

1 - I had it blue but then people complained it should be plain and easy to navigate, cant win :lol: :lol:

2 - I had it aligned to the left and people said centre it as its a blog and it looks better. :lol:

3 - I'll change this. This is a new one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:41 am

Midfield general wrote:Great effort mate. Just a couple of points if I may.

(a) I thought the boards 'sanction' the transfer of players and not the managers.

also

(b) what evidence do you have when you stated that 'United’s and Liverpool’s scouts would watch a player in six to ten games before coming up with a scouting report'..?

I know they are very small points but all types of feedback is good on my opinion.

It was a well known fact United and Liverpool had scouts there to watch Ben Arfa. If you want me to remove it, I will. Spare me the pedantic response.

You know what I mean. The board room sanction it but its the manager who puts forward the list of targets of who he wants. Unless of course you're at Chelsea and Abramovich tells you otherwise :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 am

There you go, I changed the mention of liverpool and united to other big clubs, just to keep you happy.

if you look on the net, you'll see this is the case. I can't be bothered scouring the net, I have more important things to do.

I also reworded sanctioned to requested.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 am

Good read :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:54 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:Good read :ayatollah:

cheers fella :ayatollah: