Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UFOS

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 pm

I watched that area 51 thing tonight and they revealed absolutely nothing. Just went on about testing different planes, which as impressive as they looked in the sky giving the impression they were ufo's, didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. They admitted they only revealed about 5% of what actually went on, so it was an hour of my life I won't get back really.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 am

OK - LETS SAY ALIENS ARE REAL:

What happens IF they visit earth - they are faced with a number of dilemmas

1. Atmospheric pressure and burn up

Would they be able to firstly enter the Earths atmosphere? we dont really know what level of technology they have, and just because humans have found a way to create material to withstand re-entry heat - doesn't mean other life forms have!

2. Gravity

Earths gravitational force is massive! So if they land on earth and open up that little flying saucer would they even be able to move? think about it, If they have come from another world with less gravity, then their bodies would have evolved and adapted to their own way of life! Would their body's movement and internal organs be able to survive for only one minute on planet earth?

3. Oxygen

Now this is the most important factor! Oxygen is probably the most poisoness gas known to man (believe it or not!) and when did you ever see any alien or other being in any movie or folklore come out of a spaceship with a helmet of some kind on? NEVER! why is it that humans are always perceived to be worried about the gasses on other planets, and take masses amounts of breathing apparatus and equipment on space missions etc etc... Aliens will have adpapted and evolved to breath the gasses on their own planets which may have not even contained a trace of oxygen at all! So why would they come here knowing that the atmosphere is mainly made up of nitrogen and oxygen - a deadly mix if not adapted? Most planets studied in our solar system or galaxy dont have oxygen/nitrogen atmospheres (a huge element for sustaining life as WE know it?)

4. Communication!

The most common language on the planet is "Chinese" before English and French, If they were to communicate with us - what research would they have carried out? Would they communicate with Chinese people first as it is the more common language? or do they think - Oh NO ! hang on - lets speak with the americans - they got one of our damn space crafts in a hanger in area 51 ! lol - I think not - If they were to come here - would they not communicate with the human or animal with the MOST INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION PATTERNS? What would you do if you were visiting another planet? after your planned research you would generally think that you would communicate with the intelligence that will under stand you best! saying that now, who thinks Aliens from interstellar worlds speak English? NOT ME! I watched a program recently regarding alien contact on one of the discovery channels - and the experts there rekon they would have researched the planet before making a trip here, and would have already decided to communicate with...........WHALES! yep you heard that right, Whales have the most simplest yet most effective means of intelligent communications, so why on earth would they want to communicate with us idiots! :lol:

5. Our sun

If an alien was vunerable to the suns ultra violet light and radiation matter, they wouldn't even be able to get anywhere near our planet! Earth is relation to other solar systems and galaxies is dangerously close to our star (the sun). Hence the fact that even in the UK we have been advised as adults to wear factor 30 suncream to prevent skin cancers in later life etc etc ...
Would an alien life form which has been exposed to the suns rays be able to cope with such exposure? considering the point above where after many years of studying no other solar sytem setup is quite like ours and therefore is unable to sustain inteligent life as we know it!

A strange post you might think, but come on lets face it - logically all my ideas above are quite sensible - you'd have to think about these things if you had the technology available to visit other worlds! you would end up visiting looking like a damn robot! with all the equipment and materials you'd be taking with you!

This is why I believe we are alone in this universe, just because we (ALL KIND OF LIFEFORM) are all on the same planet - doesn't mean we can not explore other worlds right here on Earth! Maybe - the Aliens are already amongst us..... bringing those meteorite carrying bacteria theories back into play! they were here long before us, and have already evolved into maybe Dinosaurs, animals, mamals and water creatures......... these is a more feesible explination for me.....

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 am

Merlin wrote:OK - LETS SAY ALIENS ARE REAL:

Would they be able to firstly enter the Earths atmosphere? we dont really know what level of technology they have, and just because humans have found a way to create material to withstand re-entry heat - doesn't mean other life forms have!

2. Gravity

Earths gravitational force is massive! So if they land on earth and open up that little flying saucer would they even be able to move? think about it, If they have come from another world with less gravity, then their bodies would have evolved and adapted to their own way of life! Would their body's movement and internal organs be able to survive for only one minute on planet earth?

3. Oxygen

Now this is the most important factor! Oxygen is probably the most poisoness gas known to man (believe it or not!) and when did you ever see any alien or other being in any movie or folklore come out of a spaceship with a helmet of some kind on? NEVER! why is it that humans are always perceived to be worried about the gasses on other planets, and take masses amounts of breathing apparatus and equipment on space missions etc etc... Aliens will have adpapted and evolved to breath the gasses on their own planets which may have not even contained a trace of oxygen at all! So why would they come here knowing that the atmosphere is mainly made up of nitrogen and oxygen - a deadly mix if not adapted? Most planets studied in our solar system or galaxy dont have oxygen/nitrogen atmospheres (a huge element for sustaining life as WE know it?)

4. Communication!

The most common language on the planet is "Chinese" before English and French, If they were to communicate with us - what research would they have carried out? Would they communicate with Chinese people first as it is the more common language? or do they think - Oh NO ! hang on - lets speak with the americans - they got one of our damn space crafts in a hanger in area 51 ! lol - I think not - If they were to come here - would they not communicate with the human or animal with the MOST INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION PATTERNS? What would you do if you were visiting another planet? after your planned research you would generally think that you would communicate with the intelligence that will under stand you best! saying that now, who thinks Aliens from interstellar worlds speak English? NOT ME! I watched a program recently regarding alien contact on one of the discovery channels - and the experts there rekon they would have researched the planet before making a trip here, and would have already decided to communicate with...........WHALES! yep you heard that right, Whales have the most simplest yet most effective means of intelligent communications, so why on earth would they want to communicate with us idiots! :lol:

5. Our sun

If an alien was vunerable to the suns ultra violet light and radiation matter, they wouldn't even be able to get anywhere near our planet! Earth is relation to other solar systems and galaxies is dangerously close to our star (the sun). Hence the fact that even in the UK we have been advised as adults to wear factor 30 suncream to prevent skin cancers in later life etc etc ...
Would an alien life form which has been exposed to the suns rays be able to cope with such exposure? considering the point above where after many years of studying no other solar sytem setup is quite like ours and therefore is unable to sustain inteligent life as we know it!

A strange post you might think, but come on lets face it - logically all my ideas above are quite sensible - you'd have to think about these things if you had the technology available to visit other worlds! you would end up visiting looking like a damn robot! with all the equipment and materials you'd be taking with you!

This is why I believe we are alone in this universe, just because we (ALL KIND OF LIFEFORM) are all on the same planet - doesn't mean we can not explore other worlds right here on Earth! Maybe - the Aliens are already amongst us..... bringing those meteorite carrying bacteria theories back into play! they were here long before us, and have already evolved into maybe Dinosaurs, animals, mamals and water creatures......... these is a more feesible explination for me.....

If anyone can travel across the universe, I reckon the technology they must have would render the above problems as a doddle. ;)

I have kept an open mind on this as I have seen something with my own eyes (my daughter who was with me at the time also saw it) that I just cannot explain.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 am

Bigbluebird wrote:There's more chance of "UFO'S" than the standard "GOD" character IMO.

UFO are merely UNIDENTIFIED flying objects so they obviously exist - as not everyone is able to identify every object in the sky. It's perverse that people think that UFOs are alien spacecraft per se.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 am

UFO's (as in aliens) do exist, there is far to many sightings and evidence to say otherwise, plus the stuff in Ancient Aliens is really interesting :lol: On Sumerian tablets there refer to great beings coming down from the skys. Even in the Bible there are references to aliens, called Nephilim.

The Illumanti is another really interesting topic, the New World Order, I'm not 100% about that, I reckon it would be impossible for one group to control almost everything in the world. Hmmm

Good post btw :D

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 am

Good points Merlin - but sounds like Government spin to me - I believe, lol :geek:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 am

Also Aliens shagged monkeys and created the "missing link" and that why we are humans today :idea:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 am

Uncle Fester

I'm not really referring to technology!! Just simple logic and physics as well as common sense!

It is impossible to use technology to overcome some of the things I just mentioned??

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 am

jbirdrules wrote:Also Aliens shagged monkeys and created the "missing link" and that why we are humans today :idea:

Who says aliens reproduce the way humans do? (if they exist at all)

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 am

If they have travelled all that way then there technology would be far greater than ours. So a little bit of heat would mean nothing to them.
2. Gravity

Gravity is determined by Space and time curved around a Mass. So if they have come from a similar sized planet they would find it OK. If they have come from a much larger planet then they would be ok. But are likely to be a lot bigger than us, perhaps the size of dinosaurs or bigger. If thy have come from a tiny planet they could end up squashed like grapes. But if they have travelled all this way dont you think they would know it was safe.
3. Oxygen

Then they would know that . But again if they have come so far they would not be interested in us.
4. Communication!

Well they would know how to order a Chicken Flied Lice wont they :lol: :lol:
5. Our sun

Would an alien life form which has been exposed to the suns rays be able to cope with such exposure? considering the point above where after many years of studying no other solar sytem setup is quite like ours and therefore is unable to sustain inteligent life as we know it! The most Radiation comes from outer space. That is why we are destined to stay on this planet or very close as our bodies can't adapt to large doses of Radiation as is in space. So if our Alien Friends can cope with it our tiny Sun won't harm them. And compared to other Suns ours is Tiny

Conditions have to be right and they are on Earth to be brimming with life. The same has to happen else where but its just to far away. If you take every grain of sand on earth and say that was a Galaxy then one grain of sand on a beach is our galaxy that's how big the Universe is.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 am

Mind you these could be mistaken for Jacks :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Nukes, all your answers there are flawed! I could counter-answer all of them with my far more superior knowledge! But I merely put out some definite logical reasons as to why they are less likely to even bother coming here anyway! They don't exist IMO so we are arguing about nothing :)

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 pm

:lol: :lol: ImageImage

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:Has anyone on here had a sighting during there lifetime?

Yeah I've seen loads and they always seemed to center around cardiff City fans away trips. :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:43 pm

jbirdrules wrote:Also Aliens shagged monkeys and created the "missing link" and that why we are humans today :idea:

look closer to home i think that the jacks are the missing link :D

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm

2. Gravity

3. Oxygen

4. Communication!

5. Our sun

if they travelled all over the universe to get to our planet..wouldnt you have thought they'd mastered all of those points? Think bout how advanced in science they would be...in theory we are nothing compared to what other potential civilisations could be. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

2. Gravity

3. Oxygen

4. Communication!

5. Our sun

if they travelled all over the universe to get to our planet..wouldnt you have thought they'd mastered all of those points? Think bout how advanced in science they would be...in theory we are nothing compared to what other potential civilisations could be. :ayatollah:

For all we know, everything in the world, our world, could be an eleaborate hoax created by the aliens as part of their experiment

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:04 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

2. Gravity

3. Oxygen

4. Communication!

5. Our sun

For all we know, everything in the world, our world, could be an eleaborate hoax created by the aliens as part of their experiment

could be, heck we could think completely of the box and say god actaully exists :D well ive noticed how wars and shite like that seems to happen at a certain time...

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:Has anyone on here had a sighting during there lifetime?

Yes I did, only around 14 years old but my mate was there. Think it was around 1994 in my town of Barry! Weird massive oval shaped with bright lights, never seen anything like it before. If you google UFO in 1994 there is mention of it across south wales and west country. Probably some goverment think but strange all the same!