Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Jacks Wont Take Over South Wales

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 am

dont fret

now if they had a 30000 seater stadium that might be different as the floaters would be able to get tickets

but they aint , so they wont

bridgend , the valleys and the rest will always be blue

Re: The Jacks Wont Take Over South Wales

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 am

Agree with that, when the Jacks went up to the top flight in 81, they didn't take over South Wales then, and they wont this time. CCFC still the biggest club in Wales and always will be :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 am

I wouldn't care if a few plastics f*cked off, our support has turned sh!t. Everyone knows the city of Cardiff and the people in it will always support CCFC. I don't give a f*ck about Port Talbot, the Valley's, etc. No offence.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 am

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:I wouldn't care if a few plastics f*cked off, our support has turned sh!t. Everyone knows the city of Cardiff and the people in it will always support CCFC. I don't give a f*ck about Port Talbot, the Valley's, etc. No offence.

Prick

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 am

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:I wouldn't care if a few plastics f*cked off, our support has turned sh!t. Everyone knows the city of Cardiff and the people in it will always support CCFC. I don't give a f*ck about Port Talbot, the Valley's, etc. No offence.

what a load of rubbish

we have superb support outside of cardiff

when we were getting crowds of 3000 I can assure you they were not at kaaardfiff people

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:04 am

Sludge wrote:

what a load of rubbish

when we were getting crowds of 3000 I can assure you they were not at kaaardfiff people

This ^^^^^

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 am

the majority of our support comes from the surrounding areas

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:36 am

Cardiff's main support is from the Valleys!! so give a shit

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:47 am

In a normal home game of 23K crowd I would say 75% are from outside Cardiff. Where as the Jacks normal home gate of 15k , I would say 75% are from inside..................................... WHOOPS inside Swansea I meant. :)

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 am

That is the most pathetic post Ive EVER read, you cock. Most of our support come from outside of Cardiff and if it wernt for them then we wouldnt have a club, what a f*cking idiot with a idiots look at me flag.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:22 pm

f*cking clueless "cardiff you capital" and your avatar is an Union jack :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:

Prick

^ this to the power of 10.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:31 pm

And Multiplied by 500000000000000

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:34 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:

Prick

I'm pure Cardiff and I agree.
The Valleys are our lifeline of hardcore support.
And allow your wavey Union Jack. :twisted: :evil:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:39 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

As a Cardiff fan from Cardiff, this is true. When I go to games, all I really see is taffys everywhere saying 'absolutely cracking butt' or 'we're guna win this mun' and buying hot dogs for their children who've just licked a car battery. Thats why everyone loves us so much because of our passion from the Valleys.

About 95% of Cardiff are plastic supporters with a sky sports subscription. All my mates support United, Liverpool and Arsenal and ridicule Cardiff all the time even though the closest they'll get to their club is the back page of a national newspaper.

That Union Jack member is so obviously a troll.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Sludge wrote:

what a load of rubbish

The bloke is a f*cking idiot lets be honest

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 pm

WE WONT LET THEM Sludge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:02 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

As a Cardiff fan from Cardiff, this is true. When I go to games, all I really see is taffys everywhere saying 'absolutely cracking butt' or 'we're guna win this mun' and buying hot dogs for their children who've just licked a car battery. Thats why everyone loves us so much because of our passion from the Valleys.

About 95% of Cardiff are plastic supporters with a sky sports subscription. All my mates support United, Liverpool and Arsenal and ridicule Cardiff all the time even though the closest they'll get to their club is the back page of a national newspaper.

That Union Jack member is so obviously a troll.

I Agree Half the supporters sit up and read the f**kin newspaper FFS you have come to support city nogt have a picnic.
The reason for this is everyone bought season tickets hoping we would get to the prem thats all they care about the prem not Cardiff.....

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 pm

There are true CC Fans in the Valleys and they fly the RED DRAGON NOT THE BUTCHERS APRON ! :twisted:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:53 pm

What a f*cking dick. When the jacks were going for promotion, it was mainly people from Cardiff that had a love in with them not us west walians and the valleys. MOST support these days comes from outside of Cardiff. Neath and Port Talbot bluebirds will be supporting the City through thick and thin, I doubt very much if we would see you if we were back in the dungeon. City till I die :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:

What a f*cking dick. When the jacks were going for promotion, it was mainly people from Cardiff that had a love in with them not us west walians and the valleys. MOST support these days comes from outside of Cardiff. Neath and Port Talbot bluebirds will be supporting the City through thick and thin, I doubt very much if we would see you if we were back in the dungeon. City till I die :ayatollah:

Fuckin stupid thing to say he doesn't give a f**k about support from PT and valleys wot a numpty he aint got a clue

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 pm

True fans will never go away :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Should you be writing messages on an empty head??

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:28 pm

the jacks this, the jacks that!! christ mun! its like reading planetschlong..oh wait they talk bout cardiff :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:47 pm

in the history if bizarre posts it ranks up there with them all. To have fans from Neath, Port Talbot, Bridgend, the various Valleys makes Cardiff City FC what it is. We have fans from all over Wales.

what a mad post.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:35 pm

In our frustrations we all make hasty Posts and Topics that could make one'self look stoooopid, But your post is a reminder that a lot of Cardiff Fans dont know the score!!!!!BARRY BOYS WE HERE' SH''ING YOUR WOMEN AND DRINKING YOUR BEER!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WE WONT LET THEM Sludge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How do you propose to do that? You going to set up blockades?? :? :lol: