Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Without Tate Swansea would have lost

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 am

Could it be said that the FAW's decision to suspend Taylor was a blessing in disguise for Swansea, because Tate set up 2 penalties and banked the Jacks £90 million pounds?

Re: Without Tate Swansea would have lost

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 am

Also, Taylor is weak in the air, Tate with his big head is better and Reading played a lot of long balls.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:15 am

Its obvious ur a jack, thats all you talk about! f**k off back 2 planetifuckedmymumintheass :shock:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Its obvious ur a jack, thats all you talk about! f**k off back 2 planetifuckedmymumintheassyoufucinginbredgypo :shock:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 am

And without a ref who can spot a penalty, Tate got away with about 20 handballs this season including the play offs.

How about a Cardiff City Topic as this is a Cardiff City Forum?

I've always hated the jacks and their fans but I'm starting to hate ours nearly as much.

Focus on our team ffs, or at least praise someone other than our frigging rivals.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 am

If someone gave me the choice between having Tate in the team or relegation, i'd be tempted to choose relegation.

That's not necessarily anything against against his footballing ability, he's just a complete tw*t.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 am

He is a jack, thats the point ^^^^^^^^^^

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Its obvious ur a jack, thats all you talk about! f**k off back 2 planetifuckedmymumintheassyoufucinginbredgypo :shock:

Shit, i always get the name wrong! Cheers chief :lol: