Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The 3 lads are home Today

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Rob C, my son Peter, and Stefan have all been released on curfew tag Today(comes off in October) thanks for all the support....nine lads recently sent down for same incident are all still in London Wormwood Scrubs and there are still a few trials to go yet but not many...lets keep these lads in our thoughts now and support them.

Re: The 3 lads are home Today

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Glad your boy is home Paul.

Can only imagine with a teenage son myself what youve gone through up and til now!!!!!!!!!! :(

Pleased for the families of the other 2 lads also. :D

As always we cant forget of the guys still in prison, enjoy your day today mate with him!!!!!!! :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:29 pm

just had a phone call from Rob Conelly,he's in his house...the sun is shining and the pub is calling for a few celebratory pints...Rhondda 1015,CCFC,Past/Present/Future...

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Corky that's grat news I hope you have a great time today

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Great News Corky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Good to hear must have been hard, my eleven year old has just gone camping with the school and im missing him already so you must be over the moon to see him home. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Stefan here Just got home from hewell today on tag with peter and rob, best feeling ever hope the other lads are coping well and are moved to hewell soon! Thanks for all the support from everybody much appreciated.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:00 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 pm

1015.welcome home Rob

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Welcome home lads :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 pm

welcome home conn... we'll be over the labour for a beer or 2 in the next couple of weeks.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: