Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you respect CTB more....

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 pm

now he has been screwing over half of Manchester for the last 8 years?

I mean, for me, he is definitely a national icon. I didn't rate him as a person before, thought he was a goody two shoes like those lot from Norwich. However, I have changed my opinion of him totally. He's gone from a boring old sod into a sex machine. Can't help but admire the lad. I mean, he is scoring on and off the pitch constantly, tried suing a massive company, this is his only failure to date to be honest.

Well done CTB for doing us proud :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Wales is truly screwing over England.

Re: Do you respect CTB more....

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 pm

im lost :?:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:im lost :?:

Ryan Giggs shagging half of the manchester prossies, his sister in law, Miss Wales ETC ETC ETC

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:39 pm

i thought that but im lost with CTB or am i just being thick :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Ryan Giggs shagging half of the manchester prossies, his sister in law, Miss Wales ETC ETC ETC

You can't say that. You can't name him, he'll sue you butt.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:45 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

You can't say that. You can't name him, he'll sue you butt.

You can now Chief so say it loud RYAN f*cking GIGGS :lol: :lol: :lol:
And CTB 7291 is the code name which this unnamed Prem player was called :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:50 pm

its up to him what he does in his spare time, loved him when he first burst on to the scene but i stopped respecting him when he started f*cking the welsh team about and picking and choosing games

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You can now Chief so say it loud RYAN f*cking GIGGS :lol: :lol: :lol:
And CTB 7291 is the code name which this unnamed Prem player was called :ayatollah:

I will visit you in prison mate and bring you some Snickers honestly. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:53 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:its up to him what he does in his spare time, loved him when he first burst on to the scene but i stopped respecting him when he started f*cking the welsh team about and picking and choosing games

You don't think more highly of him now though for the missions hes completed in England? the guy is an absolute hero to be honest.

CTB = old = Imogen Thomas + his sister in law who is tidy

Rooney = young = old granny and a hooker.

There is just no stopping us Welsh. English women loves a bit of us. Believe it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:57 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:its up to him what he does in his spare time, loved him when he first burst on to the scene but i stopped respecting him when he started f*cking the welsh team about and picking and choosing games

You don't think more highly of him now though for the missions hes completed in England? the guy is an absolute hero to be honest.

CTB = old = Imogen Thomas + his sister in law who is tidy

Rooney = young = old granny and a hooker.

There is just no stopping us Welsh. English women loves a bit of us. Believe it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are all at it mate, Anyone in the premiership could bang imogen, she's a cock socket for pro footballers

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm

I know its only allegations at the moment, but anyone who rinses their own brother's missus does not get my respect! I respect his football and his loyalty to Man Poo, but I don't respect him as a person

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:33 pm

i thought CTB was craig thomas bellamy or summin :shock: :lol: :ayatollah: