Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Nice to be out of prison "

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

just a quick note to say im out of prison (peter corkrey) aswel as connerly and stef,thought the day would never come after being sent down in early feb,one hell of a culture shock landing in the delights of wormwood scrubs,even though it was a dump,most the people in there keep themselves to themselves so it wasnt as bad as i thought,we soon moved on to hmp hewell which was much better,but to be honest it was better that there were a load of us,because it would of been a lot harder to cope on your own,so even tho its something i would like to foget,and put behind me,and a lesson has certaintly been learnt,i have made some really good mates so to the lads i was banged up with thanks for keeping spirits high and sticking together ( connerly,stef,steve m,shane,josh,brett,paul O H,gary,fredrico,jai,bomber,nathan m,sam j,gareth green, top lads fair play) my rolex is fitted now until oct 3rd,so hopefully onwards and upwards,thanks for the messages of support which we read as they were sent in on a regular basis,but most of all thanks to my family :ayatollah: peter corkrey and hope the lads are doing the best they can up in the scrubs

Re: Nice to be out of prison

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Well done for riding it out mate, those places can drive you nuts ! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 pm

welcome home mate :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Great news your out fella, stay safe! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Glad to see you out mate :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Great news to hear you're out.

I am sure you have leant some things about yourself that you didn't know before. So make sure you turn one of life's adversities into a positive and take it with you through life's journey.

If you're looking for an agent, I am sure we can hit a good deal with Annis Publishing. :lol:

I can see his title now: 'A Stamford Bridge too far' :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm

welcome back! :ayatollah: now you can join the rest of us by stressing and moaning bout cardiff :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Well done mate should never have been locked up in thr first place :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 pm

cheers lads its supriseing what you take for granted,when your banged up for 22hrs a day,and your mind is in overtime.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Welcome back. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:10 am

welcome home fella :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:22 am

WELCOME BACK.....should never have been there in the first place..../.PRISON SHOULD ONLY BE FOR THOSE WHO POSE A THREAT TO GENERAL SOCIETY-PAEDOS,RAPISTS,MURDERERS ETC...definately not for you -the british justice/sentencing system is a scandal
GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:48 am

Welcome home mate and all the best for the future, we look forward to the day when all the lads will be back home with their families. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:10 am

Don't do it again, there's a good boy

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 am

welcome home and really good to have you back

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:37 am

cubano wrote:just a quick note to say im out of prison (peter corkrey) aswel as connerly and stef,thought the day would never come after being sent down in early feb,one hell of a culture shock landing in the delights of wormwood scrubs,even though it was a dump,most the people in there keep themselves to themselves so it wasnt as bad as i thought,we soon moved on to hmp hewell which was much better,but to be honest it was better that there were a load of us,because it would of been a lot harder to cope on your own,so even tho its something i would like to foget,and put behind me,and a lesson has certaintly been learnt,i have made some really good mates so to the lads i was banged up with thanks for keeping spirits high and sticking together ( connerly,stef,steve m,shane,josh,brett,paul O H,gary,fredrico,jai,bomber,nathan m,sam j,gareth green, top lads fair play) my rolex is fitted now until oct 3rd,so hopefully onwards and upwards,thanks for the messages of support which we read as they were sent in on a regular basis,but most of all thanks to my family :ayatollah: peter corkrey and hope the lads are doing the best they can up in the scrubs

Welcome Home :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 am

Welcome home mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 am

Welcome back, great to see you back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 am

CROESO i GYMRU ETO WELCOME TO WALES AGAIN ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Fuckin ridiculous sentences and glad it's over for you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:04 pm

cubano wrote:so even tho its something i would like to foget,and put behind me,and a lesson has certaintly been learnt

Probably the most important thing, got a lot of respect for you for saying it, fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 pm

neathbluebird wrote:WELCOME BACK.....should never have been there in the first place..../.PRISON SHOULD ONLY BE FOR THOSE WHO POSE A THREAT TO GENERAL SOCIETY-PAEDOS,RAPISTS,MURDERERS ETC...definately not for you -the british justice/sentencing system is a scandal
GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE

this tbh ^

Good to hear you're out :ayatollah:

next time, behave tho init? ;) :lol:

I would dedicate this song to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adg6iEz3-Ow

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:08 pm

cubano wrote:just a quick note to say im out of prison (peter corkrey) aswel as connerly and stef,thought the day would never come after being sent down in early feb,one hell of a culture shock landing in the delights of wormwood scrubs,even though it was a dump,most the people in there keep themselves to themselves so it wasnt as bad as i thought,we soon moved on to hmp hewell which was much better,but to be honest it was better that there were a load of us,because it would of been a lot harder to cope on your own,so even tho its something i would like to foget,and put behind me,and a lesson has certaintly been learnt,i have made some really good mates so to the lads i was banged up with thanks for keeping spirits high and sticking together ( connerly,stef,steve m,shane,josh,brett,paul O H,gary,fredrico,jai,bomber,nathan m,sam j,gareth green, top lads fair play) my rolex is fitted now until oct 3rd,so hopefully onwards and upwards,thanks for the messages of support which we read as they were sent in on a regular basis,but most of all thanks to my family :ayatollah: peter corkrey and hope the lads are doing the best they can up in the scrubs

Welcome home buddy, stay safe and close to the family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Peter, your father has been fantastic while you have all been in prison,He has kept everyone updated and made sure none of us forgot about you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Welcome home mate

Re: " Nice to be out of prison "

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Glad you are back home Peter. It was a big worry for your Dad. Now behave yourself!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Great to here welcome home mate! When are you allowed to watch the city again?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:02 pm

:thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Welcome back mate,

Feel for you m8 and its great to hear youre out and others to.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:42 pm

i recieved a 6 year ban,but thanks for the comments nice to here,the most important thing to me at the moment is my 1 year old daughter alexia,like i i said sometimes you take things for granted,until you experience being locked up you wont know what i mean (and hopefully it wont hapen to you) but being home with my daughter girlfriend and family just feels awsume,so you live and you learn and ive certaintly learned a lesson (next time wear my hat,hood and scarf) na on a serious note all you need to do is think,simple as that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: