Re: Full version

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm just getting even more angry with every second that I watch this fool

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:34 pm

English b*stard :D

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 pm

he said during that press conference that the investors he is talking to want him to stay on board.

so does that rule out the malaysians because if stories on this message board are correct they want him out before they invest into the club?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:55 pm

iv listened to 2 mins and im alredy fuming, just the aragance that he has with the reporter asking the question (mark) when he says mark how many football clubs have run......GET OVER YOURSELF YOU BIGHEADED ARAGONT c**t!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:08 pm

gabbs wrote:he said during that press conference that the investors he is talking to want him to stay on board.

so does that rule out the malaysians because if stories on this message board are correct they want him out before they invest into the club?

the only contact he has with those type of investors gabbs is when he shaves every morning

Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:52 pm

stickywicket wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2010/01/28/video-peter-ridsdale-press-conference-91466-25706940/

I have just watched/Listened to that Press Conference and I have to say that this guy should be in politics. He used every way possible not to answer questions, which I believe were being posed by a very persistent Steve Tucker. He tried to belittle him by asking how many football Clubs he had run. He told him he didn't have his facts right but refused to divulge any more information. Persisted in saying that "some fans believe that they have been misled" and although that was not his fault, he is fronting up and taking the flak.

As regards the tax bill he totally avoided answering why he had said in December that there was only a small amount due when just a few weeks later we owe £2.7m. If we are running up tax at that rate then no-one can help us. He told Steve that he didn't understand how payments were dealt with as regards Taz. Well clearly you don't either Mr.Ridsdale.

This man cannot be trusted by the fans. How the rest of the board can do so is a matter for them.