Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any ideas for my stag night?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Could be a LOAD of us, thought of all the usual weekends away etc, but fancy something more unusal, possibly less bonkers on crowded streets and more out of the way, scenic and somewhere we can fuel up all through the night without complaints!!!! September/October time prob miss an away game.

Any experiences/suggestions welcome.

Your all invited of course! :ayatollah:

Re: Any ideas for my stag night?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

only thing i can suggest is getting pissed but im just an alci so dont listen to me :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:only thing i can suggest is getting pissed but im just an alci so dont listen to me :D :ayatollah:

No worries there sir!
:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 pm

ermmm i suggest rent a venue if you want no complaints :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:Could be a LOAD of us, thought of all the usual weekends away etc, but fancy something more unusal, possibly less bonkers on crowded streets and more out of the way, scenic and somewhere we can fuel up all through the night without complaints!!!! September/October time prob miss an away game.

You can hire a barn in west Wales somewhere, out of the way, can have music as loud as you like and you can take loads of beer and other things that you might have in mind.... It holds loads of people and is supposed to be a dealing weekend away with people you like!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Stokesy wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:Could be a LOAD of us, thought of all the usual weekends away etc, but fancy something more unusal, possibly less bonkers on crowded streets and more out of the way, scenic and somewhere we can fuel up all through the night without complaints!!!! September/October time prob miss an away game.

You can hire a barn in west Wales somewhere, out of the way, can have music as loud as you like and you can take loads of beer and other things that you might have in mind.... It holds loads of people and is supposed to be a dealing weekend away with people you like!

in west wales? dont they use barns in the west to eradicate disease by lining up gypos and putting em of their misery so to speak?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Stokesy wrote:

That's supposed to say cracking not dealing, although if you want to make some money at the same time :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Stokesy wrote:

in west wales? dont they use barns in the west to eradicate disease by lining up gypos and putting em of their misery so to speak?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 pm

easy!!!!!!!

pop to Mr patels, evening MR patel, i wany 100 litres of white lighting, 10 litres of vodka, 10 whisky. and dont forget the lambrini, it will become very handy ;)
400 lmbert and butler,a shit load of risla for you, souness and petes funny fags.
have a quick perv on SEXY JO next door then stroll down the avvey ( AFON LLYWEDD, incase u didnt know the terms being an old c**t)
steal every wheelie bin on the way there, they burn fantasically well and smell fantastic :D
set up camp on the river band, get cunted, then ring every slag within walking distance, then fill them with lambrini, and the nights a good un :lol:

OH I MISS THE OLD DAYS :cry:

if it rains and you cant tuff it out get in the granny (CFC) :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Stokesy wrote:

Exactly the kind of thing I had in mind!!! Will start Googling NOW! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:03 pm

milly44 wrote:

easy!!!!!!!

pop to Mr patels, evening MR patel, i wany 100 litres of white lighting, 10 litres of vodka, 10 whisky. and dont forget the lambrini, it will become very handy ;)
400 lmbert and butler,a shit load of risla for you, souness and petes funny fags.
have a quick perv on SEXY JO next door then stroll down the avvey ( AFON LLYWEDD, incase u didnt know the terms being an old c**t)
steal every wheelie bin on the way there, they burn fantasically well and smell fantastic :D
set up camp on the river band, get cunted, then ring every slag within walking distance, then fill them with lambrini, and the nights a good un :lol:

OH I MISS THE OLD DAYS :cry:

if it rains and you cant tuff it out get in the granny (CFC) :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Perfect Nath! You coming!!!! Walk the dog down there regular, find lots of odd things and evidence in them there woods!!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Pete is organising it Nath, so its bound to be Amsterdam knowing him!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:05 pm

count me in. an old favourite of mine down there, used to skive welsh and R.E down there with a can of bow :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:Pete is organising it Nath, so its bound to be Amsterdam knowing him!!!!!! :ayatollah:

OH FUUCK :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:
Stokesy wrote:

Exactly the kind of thing I had in mind!!! Will start Googling NOW! :ayatollah:

I'll get the number off my mate in work tomorrow and send it over to you!!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Your all invited of course! :ayatollah:[/quote]
You can hire a barn in west Wales somewhere, out of the way, can have music as loud as you like and you can take loads of beer and other things that you might have in mind.... It holds loads of people and is supposed to be a dealing weekend away with people you like![/quote]

Exactly the kind of thing I had in mind!!! Will start Googling NOW! :ayatollah:[/quote]
I'll get the number off my mate in work tomorrow and send it over to you!!![/quote]

Much appreciated!!!!!!! sounds ace! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Budapest mate. Fantastic night out! :occasion5:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Country Pub in the middle of nowhere where they will stay open all night. Stagger back to your cottage and then carry on drinking. I can see a forum stag weekend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:15 am

Newquay in cornwall! Best stag night I been on! The british ibiza!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 pm

I don't know if you are thinking of dressing up on your stag, but a gang boys local to me all dressed up as old men, fair play to them they looked awesome !

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm

The Trooper wrote:I don't know if you are thinking of dressing up on your stag, but a gang boys local to me all dressed up as old men, fair play to them they looked awesome !

We could all go as we are on here then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 pm

i went to a wedding once in a very old house that was rented for the weekend, well i say house it was like a mansion, had to get to it through a farm yard, bloody great place for a STAG HAD POOL TABLE, TABLE TENNIS, massive lawns for messing about, got to rent your own bar then though or take slabs of cans loads of rooms for people to slep or crash on the floors
was in the usk/monmoth area, got to it off the A449 on route to raglan

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:03 pm

butlins on a adult weekend,mental down there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Has to be Hamburg!!! Sept/Oct is Octoberfest time too!! Best stag weekend I've ever been on:

Suave & Seedy
Quality & Questionable

Great time....flights from around £80 return

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:45 pm

yep,dont do it ,just have a week on the piss instead :ayatollah: :D :D

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Edinburgh & Newcastle are always popular, but have you thought of York [loads of pubs] or maybe Penzance [loads of pubs & by the sea?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Theres a nice pub near Blackburn we visited en route to Burnley. Maybe you could pick up your breakfast that you left in a bush there :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Amsterdam or Prague

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:27 pm

cocaine and prostitutes

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:cocaine and prostitutes

Bingo :ayatollah: