Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MARK ROBINS "I WANT CARDIFF JOB"

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:49 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28831925/

Although definitely not my number one choice, it's great to see managers wanting to come here to do well.

Future is looking bright!!
:ayatollah:

Re: MARK ROBINS "I WANT CARDIFF JOB"

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 am

he's not bad but if we are going for a younger type of manager then Id go for Malky Mackay ....... if nothing else he's got great initials :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 am

Saying the right things, but I really wouldn't be impressed with Robins.don't like him at all

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 am

Why did he fall out with the board? I know plenty of managers who do this and stay in their jobs, but this was so bad it cost him his position as manager. You've got to ask yourself why did it get so bad

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 am

What's he done to deserve job,he's only managed rotherham and barnsley,I don't like Dave Jones,but is rather have kept him than give job to robins,got to be Chris hughton for me.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:27 am

Think it will be a BIG BIG MISTAKE if we appoint Robins we cant afford to gamble. However i will support who ever they bring in JUST FOR FS HURRY UP.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:04 am

well he aint having it !

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:06 am

Let be realistic, there is no way he'd get the nod over Hughton or Di Matteo so I'd think we are quite safe on that one.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:06 am

I just laugh at the people who slag the guy off, and say he's done nothing yet, when in fact he did extremely well to keep a poor Barnsley side in the league with no funding and a damn poor squad.

And of course, Brendan Rogers and Paul Lambert did SO much before they took over at Swansea and Norwich didn't they :roll:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 am

maybe the purse strings are being tightened at CCFC and Robins maybe the cheapest option ?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 am

Of course he'll get the job if dumb and dumber feel he is good enough and the bottom line is his wage demand may dictate but there again who says he cant do a job at CCFC, fans are calling for Hughton but in reality all he has done is taken a team back to the premiership with a squad full of premiership player and credit to him for keeping them up but thats his achievements to date.