Re: JAY HAS GONE!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:02 am

edited: fixed link.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:04 am

I bet Beckford is shitting himself then :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 am

I like Everton so i'm ok with that aspect of it, but it is gutting as a Cardiff fan. A Premiership team wants him, yet us Cardiff fans think we're too good for him? eh?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:06 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Jay has gone .......thank fook
link:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3622021/Bothroyd-on-his-way-to-Everton.html

On his second half of the season performances (post England cap) I have to agree....

Let himself and his (then) club down hugely....

But then again, what did we ever do for him??

Erm, resurrected career, turned into consistent goal scorer, better all-round player, better person and, I nearly forgot, ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL!!

Gratitude indeed....NOT!! :roll:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 am

Its alright lads I work in the heart of Liverpool and live not far from where most of the players tend to reside. If I see him I'll lay the ed!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 am

moyes claims he can be as good as beckford....hes been shit there.....glad hes gone ...his lack of effort was shocking !

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 am

Jay is/was a nice enough lad. Genuine enough with the supporters, i liked him.

I wish him all the best.

Jay will certainly be motivated up there..its his last crack at the Premiership. But
that motivation will only last until the opposing Centre Halfs realise he 'dont like it up him'

Thats me done with him. I'm not going to call him a lazy b*stard, i dont think its that.
I think he just lacks that bit of moral fibre on the pitch to stand up to opponents who
are willing to piss blood to stop him scoring, and he loses interest when things aren't
going his way!!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:20 pm

With Everton being a top Premiership side, how much was the transfer money? Must of earned City a wedge, surely!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:22 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bye Mr. Give me the diving trait on FIFA 12. Keep falling over in scouse land.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Berwyn wrote:With Everton being a top Premiership side, how much was the transfer money? Must of earned City a wedge, surely!

pardon?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Well like i have said before he will only get a bench warming job there like he always did in the prem many years ago it wasnt so long ago many of the posters on here was saying "HE WANTS TO MOVE CLOSER TO LONDON" was the quotes from people in the supposed circle of trust :lol: goes to show money talks weather hes playing or not like beckford he wil not get a sniff really bar bench action and reserve team run outs good luck if thats what he wants :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Well he's used to being on his ass, cause he'll be sat on the bench week in week out!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Thought he wanted to move closer to his family? Not further away :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Bye