Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE CANT, GET THIS WRONG !

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:02 am

I would say that this appointment of a new manager is the biggest that Cardiff City have ever had to choose.
Will people like VT waiting on the side lines and looking on, we have to get the right guy in the hot seat.
If we get the right guy and the backers of the club, see things going forward in a positive way ,I'm sure they will open the bank again to bring in news players.
I myself down think CH has really proved what he can do, Ok we could say that about B.Rogers but, he had a team that still play the way that :Roberto Martinez made them play and you can still see it there now in the way they play.
We need a manager that can take pressure and make a good split min decision when things are going against us. To be honest I don't think CH has that kind of experience.
Also we must have a manager with links to other teams and other players and that can above all attract good players and has the respect of players, and players that want to play for him CH again don't have that much time in Management to draw on. I don't really know who I would want ,all I do know is we cant get this one wrong .I guess we would never get him but I would like to see Mark Hughes in . :ayatollah: