Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Mackay HAS NOT BEEN INTERVIEWED

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 am

...and has not been granted permission to speak to Cardiff nor has he expressed his desire too as of yesterday.
Shame because he would actually be my first choice mainly due to the fact he is the only one in the running at the moment at a club where he could pick off some talented young players on the cheap.

Re: Malky Mackay HAS NOT BEEN INTERVIEWED

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 am

How do you know this info? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Its true... I am sure Carl/Annis will confirm that it is true.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Its true... I am sure Carl/Annis will confirm that it is true.

how do you know this mate? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Good.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:19 pm

This is true, he has 3 years left on his contract and Graham Taylor Watford's Chairman wants him to see out that contract. But Malky doesn't want to go anyway as he's been at Watford for 6 years as a player and Manager now.

Malky has also never even been considered for the job anyway because for one we wouldn't of even been given permission and two he has still 3 years left on his contract so it would have been classed as touting and we would of been fined.

Whoever made up the rumour was lying.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Just said on Sky sport that Watford did not give permission but it is believed that Mackay has had an interview with Cardiff City .. To much hassle with this guy plus we will have to pay compo to Watford if City pick him .. Houghton for me.

Lets get Houghton is place and start re building the team that was gambled and lost last season

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:31 pm

marcpccfc wrote:...and has not been granted permission to speak to Cardiff nor has he expressed his desire too as of yesterday.
Shame because he would actually be my first choice mainly due to the fact he is the only one in the running at the moment at a club where he could pick off some talented young players on the cheap.

Read SSN Makay didnt have permission from Watford, but is believed to have still had an interview at Cardiff City.

Remember he is fed up with Watford, they are selling all his best players.

Any way I Want Chris Hughton :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Malky Mackay was interviewed in London yesterday.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Looks like my info is right :ayatollah:

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/ ... or_Mackay/

TopCat is no Carl afterall :?:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:06 pm

I cant believe Buckley went to Brighton for 1m - bargain

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:11 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Looks like my info is right :ayatollah:

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/ ... or_Mackay/

TopCat is no Carl afterall :?:

i can give you another 4 sites you can go to with the same story.

My question to you is...After that page and the ones i can give you,added to that the bbc and SKY RAMP TV,have said the same thing.....Why 2 hrs later MM is now ODDS ON FAV - with 2 of the 5 bookies :?:
Most people would be backing someone else :?: Or are we missing something here :?:

As for Carl...."Theres Only 1 Carl Curtis" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Because the bookies go with the tide. and that tide is powered by the media.

MM has been todays 'hot topic' of you like and so the bookies have reacted to the media stories.

Mackay hasnt been interviewed I know that.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Because the bookies go with the tide. and that tide is powered by the media.

MM has been todays 'hot topic' of you like and so the bookies have reacted to the media stories.

Mackay hasnt been interviewed I know that.

If the bookies "go with the tide"...then the tide should be out as he did not get an interview...according to SKY RAMP :!: