Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CHRIS HUGHTON "

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Barron was the GK coach.[/quote]

Yes when Calderwood was there, but when he left Barron was then appointed as No.2.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:52 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
mr bluesky wrote:I can hear it in the terraces " CHRIS HUGHTONS BARMY ARMY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I HAVENT SANG A MANAGERS NAME FOR OVER 6 YRS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GETTING EXCITED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nore me.....
unless i have joined in with other teams songs ;) :lol:
yes you have you were always sing DJ's barmy army :D

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Bluebird1993 wrote:Barron was the GK coach.

Yes when Calderwood was there, but when he left Barron was then appointed as No.2.[/quote]

I don't think they did, but even if they did I wouldn't class an GK coach as an effective AM.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:04 pm

GETTING EXCITED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
nore me.....
unless i have joined in with other teams songs ;) :lol:[/quote]yes you have you were always sing DJ's barmy army :D[/quote]

I would rather sing Newport County :oops: :oops: :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
Bluebird1993 wrote:Barron was the GK coach.

Yes when Calderwood was there, but when he left Barron was then appointed as No.2.

I don't think they did, but even if they did I wouldn't class an GK coach as an effective AM.[/quote]

Yes they did, no me neither he was only at that role for 1 month anyway because as soon as Hughton was shown the door, Barron was also shown it right behind him.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Does Hughton have a backroom to work with then?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:21 pm

So who is it going to be Chris Hughton or Malky Mackay or someone else!?? :? The names seem to be changing everyday.

Hughtons odds have drifted out slightly but thats probably due to people betting on Mackay.

I really hope we get Hughton now, I have faith in him.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
mr bluesky wrote:I can hear it in the terraces " CHRIS HUGHTONS BARMY ARMY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I HAVENT SANG A MANAGERS NAME FOR OVER 6 YRS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hey, Annis, that coincides with the arrival of....erm, what was his name again?????????? :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hey, Annis, that coincides with the arrival of....erm, what was his name again?????????? :lol: :lol:

" CHRIS HUGHTONS BARMY ARMY " " CHRIS HUGHTONS BLUE and WHITE ARMY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Chrissy Houghtons Barmy Army!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I am hearing he def wants the job as long as the current board will back him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If Hughton gets the Job and I Really Hope so, Then as long as we are patient and give him time I really Believe Hughton will Deliver US SUCCESS and Will be here for Many Years.

If Hughton gets the Job, to me This will Show me the Current Owners/Director Mean Business and Are planning properly for the Future.

Di Matteo, I would also feel the same about, but he is my second choice of the current Managers that have been interviewd.

If we chose some one like Mark Robins, in My Opinion we would be going back wards, but I would still give him my support.

Of course My type of Managers have always been the Neil Warnocks/Ian Holloways, BUT they are not in the Equation, SO FOR ME ITS CHRIS HUGHTON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bloody hell :o Im agreeing with Annis :lol:

Bloody hell :lol: :ayatollah:

Probably less of a shock than me agreeing with Annis!!!!!

My initial preference was Curbishley but as he seems to have fallen by the wayside Hughton is my next choice.

But they need to appoint him in the next couple of days in my opinion. Yhere is still plenty of time in the close season, but the sooner the better

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:41 pm

dj is coming back

DJ BARMY ARMY AND JB ENGLANDS NUMBER 1 LOL ( good ridance ) M O,N is coming very soon :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:41 pm

mallo wrote:dj is coming back

DJ BARMY ARMY AND JB ENGLANDS NUMBER 1 LOL ( good ridance ) M O,N is coming very soon :ayatollah:

Mallo, STOP DRINKING :lol: :lol: or taking to many tablets :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:43 pm

I love how Mallo - your committing loyalty to MON is still very much alive! :lol:

I think this is a non-starter now pal.... :cry:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Merlin wrote:

I love how Mallo - your committing loyalty to MON is still very much alive! :lol:

I think this is a non-starter now pal.... :cry:

BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT THE CLUB - YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE I HAVE JUST COME BACK FROM STADIUM
AND THEY HAVE THE GROUNDS MEN FROM ARSENAL THERE TONIGHT RE- DIGGING AND LAYING THE PITCH

MANY GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPING - THE CLUB WILL GO FORWARD NEXT SEASON TRUST ME !

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Mallo, STOP DRINKING :lol: :lol: or taking to many tablets :lol: :lol:

I ONLY DRINK WATER - AND THE TABLETS ARE PRESCRIBED FOR ME TO WIND YOU LOT UP LOL

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 pm

The decision is taking ages doing my head in now to be honest.

We all thinking Hughton or Roberto d but we could be in for a surprise or even a shock who knows'

I know the selection process has to be done thoroughly but for Christ sake hurry up and make a bloody decision.

Come on Gethin tell us mate.