Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Ibrahim Farah "

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 pm

" Ibrahim Farah "

Is he a prospect for the future ? Opinions please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Ibrahim Farah "

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 pm

I think he can be a very good player for us Annis but he has got to be used correctly and not like wildig who was wasted in scotland

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Having seen the academy numerous times... He is the best of the bunch but that bunch isnt too clever unfortunately. I do believe though that he could make the grade but only if given the chance sooner rather than later

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Good young prospect and no DJ around to stiffle his progress.

The lad has every chance of making the grade if he is given the right guidance. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:20 pm

From what I've seen I'd say he's just as good as Ledley was at that age. It'll be interesting to see how he progresses this season. I hope the new manager gives him a chance. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:24 pm

gabbs wrote:I think he can be a very good player for us Annis but he has got to be used correctly and not like wildig who was wasted in scotland

I wish Jones had given more of our youngsters a chance.
Nice meeting you today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 pm

I think he will be a city legend one day, been following his career closely , time will tell :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gabbs wrote:I think he can be a very good player for us Annis but he has got to be used correctly and not like wildig who was wasted in scotland

I wish Jones had given more of our youngsters a chance.
Nice meeting you today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice meeting you too mate :ayatollah:

Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else in the Ninian Pub before our games next season :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I think he will be a city legend one day, been following his career closely , time will tell :ayatollah:

I love it, if local lads come good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Have heard he is the best youngster we have. Hopefully he turns into another Ramsey and we won't have to sell him because we will be in the premiership :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:I think he will be a city legend one day, been following his career closely , time will tell :ayatollah:

I love it, if local lads come good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
TBH its what grass roots football is about, and you gotta look at how many we have produced, they are all gone and its criminal :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Not seen anything of him but heard good things, if good enough I hope he is given a chance.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm

There is a player who is 14 he will def make it if you want to see him play he is playing in my side in July in the super welsh cup . :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Yes, i've seen him twice, better than Iniesta and Messi combined. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Dont think so mate. Too good. He'll be plying his trade at Madrid, Barca, Milan, Inter or one of the top prem clubs in the not so distant future.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:39 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:Yes, i've seen him twice, better than Iniesta and Messi combined. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry who have you seen. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 pm

birchblue wrote:There is a player who is 14 he will def make it if you want to see him play he is playing in my side in July in the super welsh cup . :ayatollah:

Who is this?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:57 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:
birchblue wrote:There is a player who is 14 he will def make it if you want to see him play he is playing in my side in July in the super welsh cup . :ayatollah:

Who is this?

His name is Cedric. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

is ibby Welsh? can't say i have seen him in the squads for the Welsh youth teams.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Its about time we had a reserve team and kept these players in house.........they are not on high wages....the reserve team should play the same formation and style as the first team, and play on a regular basis.
that way when players are called up they are fit!!!!!!!! and they know the system we are playing.
keep the youngsters and stop bringing in average loan players like bywater, and llyodd samual on big wages who dont give a toss for the club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 pm

ccfclover wrote:is ibby Welsh? can't say i have seen him in the squads for the Welsh youth teams.

Is he u14s :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm

he definitely isn't u-14, he is 19

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 pm

u14s?? if that's the case then i want to know where he got his birth certificate from lol. being serious though, this is a make or break season for young ibby. otherwise he will be chucked on the football scrap hear next year at the age of 20!