Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The City Are Going Up

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm

We wlll walk this league, next season is our time. Quite frankly I find it embarrassing that we will have to share the field with the likes of Ipswich Town & Nottingham Forest, our support deserves better than this.

Next year is OUR year :ayatollah:

Re: The City Are Going Up

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:04 pm

I wish I had your sense of optimism.

Realistically, how can you see us going up?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm

im saying nothing, i learnt my lesson from last season. :roll:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:10 pm

WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE, I CAN FEEL THIS SENSATION! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Frantic wrote:I wish I had your sense of optimism.

Realistically, how can you see us going up?

He is having a laugh.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:We wlll walk this league, next season is our time. Quite frankly I find it embarrassing that we will have to share the field with the likes of Ipswich Town & Nottingham Forest, our support deserves better than this.

His name on the board is Stephen McPhail and his ip address takes his gateway all the way down in porth cawl! :lol:

I dont know why you give him the time tbh.....

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:15 pm

lets give the new manager a chance and not burden him and the new players with expectation...... then maybe we can enjoy it more if we are up there pushing with 10 games to go. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:We wlll walk this league, next season is our time. Quite frankly I find it embarrassing that we will have to share the field with the likes of Ipswich Town & Nottingham Forest, our support deserves better than this.

Any idea how you sound like Jack. Come on here trying to wind things up. Ipswich, Forest, are big Clubs IMO. Stick to your own forum

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 pm

DREAM ON - CHANCE BLOWN FOR A LONG TIME !! BIG CLUBS IN CHAMP NOW !!!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:07 pm

fool.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:09 pm

ninianblue wrote:im saying nothing, i learnt my lesson from last season. :roll:

and the season before, and before and before.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 pm

We will go up unbeaten.

Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up, its the bluebirds time ImageImageImage

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:33 am

we'v already started the frustrating prospect of losing out to the best players on a free contract...

its gonna be a long unsuccessful pre season, im shocked our board are allowing this to happen.
west ham have the right idea they aren't f*cking about... they know they need to get thesquad that they want...

CARDIFF on the other hand... who gives a f**k.... more concerned what profit they can make before the opening day of play