Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any old itk (in the know) footy forum

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 pm

anyone used to use this site it was ace!

any question the answer was :roll: or wan#er !! by the whole forum :(

everyone claiming results on saturday night proper nawty footy aggro site !! :D

Re: any old itk (in the know) footy forum

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Didn't it close down a few years ago, i used to go on similar forums mainly for a wind up

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:32 pm

yes mate the Police were all over it, It got blamed for the trouble against Millwall 1999 !!

there were lots of ccfc on it and it was not for the faint hearted.
comedy gold after games we ran this, that the other, where were you blah blah blah. great from a distance. :old:

the one that used to get the most abuse when someone asked who are the best 10 firms etc !!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Yeah used to go on it....used to be a laugh, there's another forum now that all the same lads use, run by a Millwall fella, but you have to be vouched for before you're allowed to post..

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Poetry corner by an optional extra after most games was one of my favourites on there. Remember the Green Shirt mush? He added me on Facebook a few months ago. ITK legend :-)

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 pm

lol yes the lad with the beer when it is a riot going off behind him. superb

there were some good lads on there.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

you were citygent on there I take it! quality

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

CityGent wrote:Poetry corner by an optional extra after most games was one of my favourites on there. Remember the Green Shirt mush? He added me on Facebook a few months ago. ITK legend :-)

Some classic threads on there.....FAO the Jacks on here....how come none of you know each other....remember that fucker?..

Barmy England...remember you exploded with him.. :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:45 pm

there was another ccfc on there he was the daddy on there!

anyone remember actually it was city gent and optional extra !
Last edited by placid-casual on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 pm

placid-casual wrote:you were citygent on there I take it! quality

That is I ;-).

Like you say, there were some proper lads nationwide on there once, but it soon got polluted by the masses

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 pm

the funny stories after games etc were class the mickey mouse clubs claiming results at the harvester milton keynes etc !!

comedy.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:50 pm

I think Barmy England was Malster on a wind-up. Those jacks were beauts though. Fergal was the biggest tool on the web. If you had a black cat, he had a blacker one and a box to keep it in. Annoying Cnut who appeared on a Facebook thread I was on last year. Still a prize wanker

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 pm

placid-casual wrote:there was another ccfc on there he was the daddy on there!

anyone remember actually it was city gent and optional extra !

Ccfc valleys. One of our best and a gentleman to boot. I think he still goes on AWOL. Haven't been on there for a while

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 pm

CityGent wrote:I think Barmy England was Malster on a wind-up. Those jacks were beauts though. Fergal was the biggest tool on the web. If you had a black cat, he had a blacker one and a box to keep it in. Annoying Cnut who appeared on a Facebook thread I was on last year. Still a prize wanker

Remember Red October the Manc?....he's been getting tips lately, been a loser the past two days, but last week was posting up some decent winners over 4/1...you can't do them all like, but interesting the run he had..

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:59 pm

I remember him. Send them over(although I'll remember to place the b*stard next time!). I was saying the other day, how many lads at premier league clubs we know have said they'll be popping in the pub next year on their way to Trampton. The only selfish reason I have that the gypos are up for a year. It'll be ok for business!!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:33 am

CityGent wrote:I remember him. Send them over(although I'll remember to place the b*stard next time!). I was saying the other day, how many lads at premier league clubs we know have said they'll be popping in the pub next year on their way to Trampton. The only selfish reason I have that the gypos are up for a year. It'll be ok for business!!

Ha ha yeah....def be going down there with United, hopefully it'll be a night match....very few will have tickets, and they won't care about that.... ;)