Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Exclusive - Lineker is coming!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Just been talking to source who is mates with a lad that used to go out with Lineker's missus. Well I say go out, I think he fingered her once. Anyway he said that she still got his name on her phone, they text each other now and again to talk about old times, and she obviously accidentally text this lad that fingered her, the text said "so excited, Gary's got the job, we are all moving back to Cardiff"!! So this lad text back saying "what you on about, is he going to manage City"? She replied "pleeeze don't tell anyone, it can't be announced until next week, luv Danielle xx". So he said "I promise not to say anything, as long as I can finger you again", she said "O.K, I'll meet you next week behind B&Q down Culver"

Please keep this to yourselves, I promised my mate, otherwise this lad isn't going to get his fingers next week and he'll be really pissed off.

Re: Exclusive - Lineker is coming!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 pm

free crisps at the CCS, get in! screw you caterers. WALKERS FOR LIFE!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets give up a £1.5million deal a year with the BBC for a £250,000 a year for Cardiff.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 pm

AfanBluebird wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets give up a £1.5million deal a year with the BBC for a £250,000 a year for Cardiff.

Apparently the money wasn't an issue, he's fallen out with Hansen and Lawrenson who have been bullying him off camera, calling his missus a dickhead and so on. He got drinking with Bellamy when he was down visiting the in-laws recently, Bellars got him wasted on Cristal champers and draw and talked him into it. Also it was the challenge, and the lure of working with Terry Burton proved too hard to resist.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:44 pm

harold pinta wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets give up a £1.5million deal a year with the BBC for a £250,000 a year for Cardiff.

Apparently the money wasn't an issue, he's fallen out with Hansen and Lawrenson who have been bullying him off camera, calling his missus a dickhead and so on. He got drinking with Bellamy when he was down visiting the in-laws recently, Bellars got him wasted on Cristal champers and draw and talked him into it. Also it was the challenge, and the lure of working with Terry Burton proved too hard to resist.

That sounded realistic until you said "the lure of working with Terry Burton proved too hard to resist" :lol: