Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ODDS TAKEN DOWN

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:31 pm

The odds on the next manager have all been taken off the betting sites.... Maybe they know something we don't

And before anyone says they always take them down overnight i put money on at 2.30am this morning and they have the odds for next manager for all the other clubs.

Re: ODDS TAKEN DOWN

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 pm

I belive all bookies take there odds down between certain times something like 9pm and 9am every night :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:35 pm

but obviously only for the cardiff job cos everyone elses is still availible from brentford to chelsea and skybet dont take their odds down hence how i bet on there at 2.30am.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

bloobirds1927 wrote:but obviously only for the cardiff job cos everyone elses is still availible from brentford to chelsea and skybet dont take their odds down hence how i bet on there at 2.30am.

i dont know then, TOP CAT wrote something on here the other saying they get taken down through the night.
if it wasnt TC then im sorry :D

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 pm

'Most' close there markets on it from around 10pm until open in the morning so the bookies don't get caught out with any activity over night mate, well that is certainly what we at William Hill do and So Coral and many others

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 pm

i'll use Aston Villa as a example purely because they were top of the list, if you check its only high street bookmakers who take their odds down overnight all the online bookies stay on it.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... nt-manager

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 pm

skybet is still open right now for most manager jobs, cardiff isnt there though. oddschecker has taken down the cardiff manager special down yet still has other manager specials up. looks suspect to me! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:48 pm

milly44 wrote:
bloobirds1927 wrote:but obviously only for the cardiff job cos everyone elses is still availible from brentford to chelsea and skybet dont take their odds down hence how i bet on there at 2.30am.

i dont know then, TOP CAT wrote something on here the other saying they get taken down through the night.
if it wasnt TC then im sorry :D

Correct Milly :ayatollah: Most if not All take their prices down as they cannot manage them after closing hours in shops.
Having said that Betfair are open 365 days and are open 24 hrs a day.
Some firms who are still open will take a max bet on 1 manager you bet...before knocking you back,its all programed into their system.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:01 am

skybet is currently down due to update on there system that is why there aint any odds on cardiff . but on the other hand oddschecker has taken down the next cardiff manager special ???????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
today could be the day

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:19 am

Oddschecker's Cardiff special is back up. It looks like there's been a little bit of money for Di Matteo. He's 4/1 with William Hill now http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... nt-manager