Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

burke gone 2 brum?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:55 am

That's wat the sun says 2day! So much for wanting to be close to his family in scotland! Very loyal NOT

Re: burke gone 2 brum?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:12 am

f**k it get Driver in instead, I know burke is a class act on times but if you dont want to be at the club dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 am

money talks its not about the football or even if there playing at all these days lets be fair jays off to everton to warm the bench and reserve team games yet wanted to be closer to london and same with burke if he goes to brum :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:56 am

only because of Mcleish , he's ginger... he's scottish.. what more could burke ask for in a manager? : :twisted:
appart from tickle his balls.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 am

Brum is 125 miles nearer Scotland than us, Well he said he wanted to be nearer his family :lol:
From now on lets try to get players in who want to play for us 100% :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:22 am

i agree,

which is y i think we should sign earnshaw,

he would def give 110% for the city, over the last few weeks has shown he cans till score great goals...

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 am

trotskie wrote:That's wat the sun says 2day! So much for wanting to be close to his family in scotland! Very loyal NOT

Listen lad, what part of his FAMILY live with him don't you get, and stop slagging him off he gave 110% for cardiff always unlike some, so away you go and slag them off instead of an honest 110% player.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i agree,

which is y i think we should sign earnshaw,

he would def give 110% for the city, over the last few weeks has shown he cans till score great goals...

He can also miss some great goals aswell :o

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:00 pm

trotskie wrote:That's wat the sun says 2day! So much for wanting to be close to his family in scotland! Very loyal NOT

how dare he further his career for a decent team !!

plus people are making out like he chose to leave, i thought we didnt renew his contract so he has every right to play for who he wants, doesnt have to answer to us !

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:10 pm

simon1927 wrote:

how dare he further his career for a decent team !!

plus people are making out like he chose to leave, i thought we didnt renew his contract so he has every right to play for who he wants, doesnt have to answer to us !

well said mate at last sum1 who talks sense on this board

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Where was burke before he came 2 cardiff? On the scrap heap had barely kicked a ball for 2 years I don't care that he's gone just say u want to leave don't lie and say you want to go back to scotland! Also I don't see birmingham as furthering your career they are in more debt than us, have a shit ground and rubbish fans! They don't even sell out in the prem lol

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:28 pm

as mentioned above burkey would have stayed if cardiff had given him the 25k a week he was asking for,he really did his best for us while he was here but especially after the season just gone he is not worth that amount of wage

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:51 pm

trotskie wrote:Where was burke before he came 2 cardiff? On the scrap heap had barely kicked a ball for 2 years I don't care that he's gone just say u want to leave don't lie and say you want to go back to scotland! Also I don't see birmingham as furthering your career they are in more debt than us, have a shit ground and rubbish fans! They don't even sell out in the prem lol

dry your eyes lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:52 pm

englishbluebird wrote:as mentioned above burkey would have stayed if cardiff had given him the 25k a week he was asking for,he really did his best for us while he was here but especially after the season just gone he is not worth that amount of wage

he didnt ask for 25k a week FACT
you really need to get your facts right or stop listening to hearsay b4 posting total bollox

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:13 pm

burke is crap anyway.

hit and miss. okay, he was passionate but he was just getting worse and worse and becoming more ineffective.

im glad hes gone to be honest. He'll be a bench warmer at Brum I expect.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:23 pm

ccfc1 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:as mentioned above burkey would have stayed if cardiff had given him the 25k a week he was asking for,he really did his best for us while he was here but especially after the season just gone he is not worth that amount of wage

you really need to get your facts right or stop listening to hearsay b4 posting total bollox

do you know for a fact its not total bollox,maybe not 25k but he defintly priced himself out of a new contract,why else would he not stay,the being close to family story is bulshit if he goes to brum

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:54 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
ccfc1 wrote:

do you know for a fact its not total bollox,maybe not 25k but he defintly priced himself out of a new contract,why else would he not stay,the being close to family story is bulshit if he goes to brum

stop contradicting yourself, you said above "if cardiff had given him the 25k a week he was asking for" then you say "maybe not 25k", then you say "the being close to family story is bulshit if he goes to brum", he doesn't need to stay close to his family because they live with him lmfao.

Stop posting shit.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 pm

well you seem to possess all the facts so offer a valid opinion,and then people agree /disagree thats how a messageboard works u dont seem to be able to do that

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:05 pm

For 25k id expect to see Ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:05 pm

englishbluebird wrote:well you seem to possess all the facts so offer a valid opinion,and then people agree /disagree thats how a messageboard works u dont seem to be able to do that

your opinions on burke are all WRONG though lmao.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:10 pm

well offer yours then,thats the whole point of the thread ,

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:29 pm

I don't know the full facts, (who does?) but as we released Burkie, he can find the best deal and go to the best club who will take him.

If that's Birmingham, then the boy's done good for himself.

Thanks for all your hard work Chris. Always gave of your best

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:burke is crap anyway.

hit and miss. okay, he was passionate but he was just getting worse and worse and becoming more ineffective.

im glad hes gone to be honest. He'll be a bench warmer at Brum I expect.

would nt say he was a crap player but i do agree he got more ineffective as the season went on and that was most prob done to the fact that sides had worked out how to stop him from playing

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 pm

englishbluebird wrote:well offer yours then,thats the whole point of the thread ,

i did about burke and my opinions were all true and facts yours were not simple

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Money Talks.

DJ Let him go on a Free :evil: