Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS HELP GETHIN AND VT

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:31 am

CH GOING TO FULHAM GO GET M O.N PAY HIM A FAIR WAGE GIVE HIM A FAIR POT - LIFT THE FANS MORALS AND FILL
STADIUM EVERY WEEK AND WIN LEAGUE YOU GET YOUR RETURN AND WE WILL DEFINATELY REACH THE PROMISE LAND

SO LETS ALL HELP GETHAIN IT NOW HAS TO BE M O ,N DONT WASTE ANY MORE TIME PUSSY FOOTING AROUND THE FOOKING SEASON BE OVER BEFORE YOU APPOINT SOMEONE !

Re: LETS HELP GETHIN AND VT

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:36 am

Mallo - they need to make a decision FAST!

We always get caught out at the back (well under Jones we did) and I'd like us to see changes and pushing hard at the front if the transfer market for a change!
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:39 am

Merlin wrote:Mallo - they need to make a decision FAST!

We always get caught out at the back (well under Jones we did) and I'd like us to see changes and pushing hard at the front if the transfer market for a change!

Yes I am with Craig(Merlin) on this, a Decision should be made this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:40 am

By the time we appoint someone - They will say a n other is going on a family holiday & be back mid july :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:18 am

Yes , whilst appreciating the club want to get this right I don't want to have another summer like last season which resulted in us going down the loan route and ultimately backfired leaving us even weaker this summer.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 am

annis they will getcaught with there trousers down if there no to careful

I believe there are plent of agents pushing their players forward to cardiff but will the new manager be interested in these
i very much doubt it ...............

They will need to act soon ..............as time goes on managers interviewed will also think oh well not got back others come knocking with a wage offer to suit them and off they go !
next week - next week - next week time to act and bring in the right man .................. :D

Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 am

mallo wrote:CH GOING TO FULHAM GO GET M O.N PAY HIM A FAIR WAGE GIVE HIM A FAIR POT - LIFT THE FANS MORALS AND FILL
STADIUM EVERY WEEK AND WIN LEAGUE YOU GET YOUR RETURN AND WE WILL DEFINATELY REACH THE PROMISE LAND

SO LETS ALL HELP GETHAIN IT NOW HAS TO BE M O ,N DONT WASTE ANY MORE TIME PUSSY FOOTING AROUND THE FOOKING SEASON BE OVER BEFORE YOU APPOINT SOMEONE !

Martyn Jol is Fulham manager now, we have wasted enough time as it is. This is why I fear the Malaysians & Gethin, its going to be all on the cheap and by the time we finally appoint anyone the best targets will have gone and we'll end up with those that no other club wants, its very shoddy business and it clearly shows that those above no nothing about the game. TBH I think they look at it in a way that its another weeks wage we have saved, pathetic & amateurish.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:01 am

mallo wrote:CH GOING TO FULHAM GO GET M O.N PAY HIM A FAIR WAGE GIVE HIM A FAIR POT - LIFT THE FANS MORALS AND FILL

the only way we could help gethin mallo is for one of us to put our foot up his arse and put him in a taxi back to the dragons.
seriously out of his depth in my opinion with regards to appointing a new manager

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 am

i think we may already have missed the boat on some of the free talent that was out there :(

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 am

steve davies wrote:

the only way we could help gethin mallo is for one of us to put our foot up his arse and put him in a taxi back to the dragons.
seriously out of his depth in my opinion with regards to appointing a new manager

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 am

Niel hardly :(

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 am

steve davies wrote:

I heard he's making a total balls up of it steve, is this true? :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 am

milly44 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

I heard he's making a total balls up of it steve, is this true? :ayatollah:

he's having help with it now milly wether he likes it or not.
its taken far to long in my opinion and i have never seen the sense in him being involved anyway until it comes to appointing someone and sorting out a contract.
I cant believe with the amount of money the malaysians have invested and are going to invest again why they have not installed a director of football to oversee the football side of things.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:Mallo - they need to make a decision FAST!

Yes I am with Craig(Merlin) on this, a Decision should be made this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, does that mean WILL be made this week or IS EXPECTED to be made this week or MUST be made this week?

Ta,
StT.