Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SW Echo at it AGAIN !!!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:21 am

I see the local "Cardiff" evening newspapers is at it again today. Why on earth are we meant to be interested that as the Echo put it "the Swans" ( cant understand why they are,nt refered to by their correct name "Pikey Scum" ) have just broken their transfer record by buying Danny Grahem, so what, is this a local team, i dont think so, they are 42 miles away, in fact why not report on Bristol City or Rovers 35 miles away, or Hereford United 48 miles away FFS ??? The local scum paper the South Wales Evening Post NEVER EVER report on Cardiff City and rightly so, why would they ? The SW Echo pathetic tossers :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: SW Echo at it AGAIN !!!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 am

lol thats the spirit made me giggle anyway :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 am

Cheers Mallo :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 am

I'm guessing because its called the SOUTH WALES Echo and Swansea is in South Wales? They always report on the rugby don't they? Why shouldnt they report on the football? Its not a Cardiff City paper!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 am

The Swansea Paper is the South Wales Evening Post and the Newport Paper is the South Wales Argus, neither of these papers cover or report on Cardiff City so why does the South wales Echo feel the need to report on Swansea and Newport when they have the national paper of Wales the Western Mail to do that for them ? :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 am

South Wales Eggo is available to buy in Swansea.

Hence Jacks news.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 am

So is the SWE Post and SW Argus in Cardiff station but neither report on CCFC ? :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:47 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:So is the SWE Post and SW Argus in Cardiff station but neither report on CCFC ? :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Doubt it, but just observing working in Swansea, the Eggo is readily available.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:49 am

As both of the swansea and Newport papers in Cardiff Railway Station :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 am

Nobody from cardiff will speak to them anyway, so why shouldnt they report on Swansea.....I havent got a problem with it. Just dont read it if you dont like it. What would a lot of people on here talk about anyway if they didnt know what was going on at Swansea?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:57 am

Truth Is, When things were going Nice at the CITY I wanted the scum to know how well we were doing!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 am

Total truth "Pikey scum" love it

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:I see the local "Cardiff" evening newspapers is at it again today. Why on earth are we meant to be interested that as the Echo put it "the Swans" ( cant understand why they are,nt refered to by their correct name "Pikey Scum" ) have just broken their transfer record by buying Danny Grahem, so what, is this a local team, i dont think so, they are 42 miles away, in fact why not report on Bristol City or Rovers 35 miles away, or Hereford United 48 miles away FFS ??? The local scum paper the South Wales Evening Post NEVER EVER report on Cardiff City and rightly so, why would they ? The SW Echo pathetic tossers :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

LOL

Their 'record' transfer fees (in or out) STILL pale into insignificance when compared to ours, if they want to be pedantic

Call themselves a 'Premier' team?? They're having a larrrrff!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:I see the local "Cardiff" evening newspapers is at it again today. Why on earth are we meant to be interested that as the Echo put it "the Swans" ( cant understand why they are,nt refered to by their correct name "Pikey Scum" ) have just broken their transfer record by buying Danny Grahem, so what, is this a local team, i dont think so, they are 42 miles away, in fact why not report on Bristol City or Rovers 35 miles away, or Hereford United 48 miles away FFS ??? The local scum paper the South Wales Evening Post NEVER EVER report on Cardiff City and rightly so, why would they ? The SW Echo pathetic tossers :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

I don't know about the paper itself but the on-line version names itself 'WalesOnline' and not only reports on the Swans & Cardiff but also reports on Wrexham, Newport, Merthyr, etc.

Don't see the problem to be honest, the lionshare of the coverage is given toward you on that site as it is.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:42 pm

To the inbred above, the online version is the Western Mail as well hence the Wales-wide (but still massively south biased and totally lacking in Welsh Premier) coverage.

And the lesson here is staring you in the face blueboys1927... Don't buy it!! :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Shit paper! I give up buying it a while ago, then when i heard they were supporting the swans scum in their final i vowed never to buy it again.