Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marcos Senna To Swansea

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:34 am

What a joke. Villareal reject. :lol: Pathetic club.

Re: Marcos Senna To Swansea

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:What a joke. Villareal reject. :lol: Pathetic club.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:47 am

He isn't so much a reject, he played consistently for Villarreal for 8 year, he's just come to the end of his tether.

By the time he would play for them, he would be 35, which is way past it for an outfield player at top flight. If they think this is someone that could help, then good luck to them.

Poor choice IMO.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:58 am

Swansea Town inbreds. :lol: :lol:

We are their capital.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:37 pm

228 appearances for Villarreal and you say he's a reject??? ... He's been in their first team constantly for around 6 years now and was one spains best players at Euro 2008! He won't leave Spain ... he'l be winding his career down now!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Another swansea post from RoathJack. :|

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 pm

more chance of ayrton senna playing for jaks....

hes not going to join the prem league at his age...

will finish his career in spain..

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:45 pm

So we're a joke of a club for showing an interest in Marcos Senna? Hmmmm ... :? Strange comment, that.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:48 pm

And as for being a reject, Villareal have offered him a new contract, but would be prepared to sell him to raise transfer funds.

I can't see him signing for us at all, but to say we're a joke of a club for attempting to bring players of his calibre to South Wales is ridiculous.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:59 pm

SCFC10 wrote:And as for being a reject, Villareal have offered him a new contract, but would be prepared to sell him to raise transfer funds.

I can't see him signing for us at all, but to say we're a joke of a club for attempting to bring players of his calibre to South Wales is ridiculous.

And we've said as much in our replies. Wake up.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:43 pm

simon1927 wrote:Another swansea post from RoathJack. :|

another jack thread in general..starting to wind me up tbh

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:39 pm

SCFC10 wrote:And as for being a reject, Villareal have offered him a new contract, but would be prepared to sell him to raise transfer funds.

If you are not aware SCFC, but we have sussed out this guy is a Jack like yourself.