Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Ticket help

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 pm

This season I have signed up for the Zebra finance payment plan as last year spent more than £500 on buying tickets individually. Do i have to request a RFID card or go into the ticket office and have a mug shot, not heard anything from Cardiff city but i am having the many taken from my account - help much obliged

Re: Season Ticket help

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:12 pm

with mine mate they just keep using the same photo that ive always had even back before i had a season ticket, even though that was almost 8 yrs ago.. Its the same photo as when i just had a membership...

do the club have a photo onfile for you?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:with mine mate they just keep using the same photo that ive always had even back before i had a season ticket, even though that was almost 8 yrs ago.. Its the same photo as when i just had a membership...

do the club have a photo onfile for you?

No was last a member when i was in the Junior Blubirds "Echo" club and the Camera was not invented at that time. Do they take pics in the ticket office or do you have to give them passport style photos?

Cheers

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 pm

i believe they do it at the ticket office mate, i know my mate had his photo updated before start of last season at the ground..

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm

just pop in and tell them you want to put a photo on record for your season ticket and they will take one, alternativley give them a ring and they will explain how to email them a photo. i suggest you go down tho.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i believe they do it at the ticket office mate, i know my mate had his photo updated before start of last season at the ground..

Cheers Mate - much appreciated

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 pm

jhippno wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i believe they do it at the ticket office mate, i know my mate had his photo updated before start of last season at the ground..

They dont do it at the ticket office anymore you will need to take a passport photo to the ticket office with you.

However, I believe the deadline for pictures was 31st May 2011. Might be worth giving them a call though.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Cheers all, will give them a shout

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 pm

droopy wrote:
jhippno wrote:

They dont do it at the ticket office anymore you will need to take a passport photo to the ticket office with you.

However, I believe the deadline for pictures was 31st May 2011. Might be worth giving them a call though.

Apparently they now do the photographs using a webcam they charge 2.50 though started recently ;)