Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Manager New Team New Raziene

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:25 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont think we will get promoted new season because the manager will he to get to know the players and bond together.
Also i he brings in say McKay he will want to bring some of him sh**ty Watford players with him.
And he will also bring a totally diffrent way of doing things that the players may not like.

We will have hardly any players left soon - Chops Going , Whitts And Huds To Rangers

Re: New Manager New Team New Raziene

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:27 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont think we will get promoted new season because the manager will he to get to know the players and bond together.
Also i he brings in say McKay he will want to bring some of him sh**ty Watford players with him.
And he will also bring a totally diffrent way of doing things that the players may not like.

We will have hardly any players left soon - Chops Going , Whitts And Huds To Rangers

FRESH START........

if our players want to leave fine with me, they had it easy with Jones, they wont with the new man, if they aint got the nuts to work hard then AU REVOIR :D

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Is this the same shitty Watford side that gave us an absolute thrashing at Vicarage Road in the winter. Lost 4-1, could have been 10-1 (i kid u not)

And were unlucky to lose at CCS few months later when they were the better team.

Yep, really shit.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Bit of a silly thing to say fella