Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Burke to b'ham city..

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 pm

shame good luck burke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: http://www.bcfc.com/page/Home

Re: Burke to b'ham city..

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Id like to wish him good luck but he lied by saying his departure was to go back to Scotland to be near his kids.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Id like to wish him good luck but he lied by saying his departure was to go back to Scotland to be near his kids.

thats what i thought too :shock:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Id like to wish him good luck but he lied by saying his departure was to go back to Scotland to be near his kids.

me too,whats going on :shock: :shock: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:44 pm

krab wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

me too,whats going on :shock: :shock: :ayatollah:

well birmingham prolly offered him more than we did, bare in mind they just kicked aload of players out so that must've cleared up the wage bill a bit :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 pm

obviously,but he lead us to believe that he wanted to go home,to be near family,i wish him no luyck in his future if true :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 pm

krab wrote:obviously,but he lead us to believe that he wanted to go home,to be near family,i wish him no luyck in his future if true :ayatollah:

SAME

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Didn't he play under there boss at rangers though?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:43 pm

we had the best years of him to be honest, he lost a yard of pace and if i am honest i think bir will struggle this season

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Maybe he found out Mcleish was his dad so moved closer to his family :lol:
His recent form wasn't that great so I don't think he'll pose any great threat. Super Kev to knock him into the stands anyone? :ayatollah: