Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QUESTION FOR THOSE ITK REGARDING CHOPRA

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:27 pm

We are all reading that Ipswich have bid a £1million for him, question I have..... Is he one of those mortgaged to Ranson and if so does that £1million fee(if we sell) go to him and would we still owe Ranson the remaining of the agreed mortgage....?

Re: QUESTION FOR THOSE ITK REGARDING CHOPRA

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Yes Richard it would go to Ranson Sports Assets Group unless of course a deal has been done between the club and Ranson which we have not been told of. But I believe it would go to him.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 pm

So let's not sell him then, what's the point, let him go on a free... :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:Yes Richard it would go to Ranson Sports Assets Group unless of course a deal has been done between the club and Ranson which we have not been told of. But I believe it would go to him.

Thought as much Carl and obviously we'd owe outstanding balance to the agreed mortgage, cheers mate. Go and enjoy your holidays :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:So let's not sell him then, what's the point, let him go on a free... :ayatollah:

Lets not sell him at all!

He's the only out and out striker at the club, we'd make no money out of him?

IF Hughton comes in - He might want to work on him and get him back to his best?

Too risky letting a dangerous player like that go and play for another club in our league!

I say we bite our lips and keep him.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:So let's not sell him then, what's the point, let him go on a free... :ayatollah:

because he is another one of those on the high wage, we need to restructure our wages to todays reality.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Merlin wrote:

Lets not sell him at all!

He's the only out and out striker at the club, we'd make no money out of him?

IF Hughton comes in - He might want to work on him and get him back to his best?

Too risky letting a dangerous player like that go and play for another club in our league!

I say we bite our lips and keep him.

back to restructuring our wage system Craig, Im certain its the goal of the Malaysians and rightly so.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:Yes Richard it would go to Ranson Sports Assets Group unless of course a deal has been done between the club and Ranson which we have not been told of. But I believe it would go to him.

bye chops,im not bothered were the moneys gone,just good to get him off the wage bill :ayatollah: :ayatollah: